Black Weight Loss : How to develop, biceps.

You need a good regular bicep workout including bicep curls, hammer curls and preacher curls (youtube all of these for examples) at weight that you are able to do 3 sets of 8-12 reps. Most important is good technique NOT weight (check out Vics all natural workouts on youtube for more on this)

Just as important, if not MORE important than the training is the diet. You need a well balanced diet with a high protein content. It's not necessarily 'eat lots often' but eat the right things in the right amount.

Thirdly - rest. You need to give your biceps time to rest and hypertrophy using the amino acids you are providing via the protein between workouts.

I hope this helps, please vote best if it does.

***************.com

Ignore all the advices above. The key to strong biceps is to first develop your core and legs through exercise like squat, bench press and chin ups (chin ups works your biceps too). These exercises will release growth hormones and promote general growth. Once you have a strong core then you should target your biceps with preacher curls rep range of 5-8 (a weight that doesn't allow you to go more than 8, by now your biceps are hardened with chin ups). 3 sets of that and then do 2 sets of DB curls with a light weight with a range of 12-18. Shouldn't take you more than 10 mins and only twice a week. Look at me and no roid seriously (I don't how many times I've been accused of using roid). Diet is important too, about 1 g of protein per pound of body weight for beginner, 1.5g for advance.

I hate all those egg heads giving sh!tty advise just to sell some lame products. They've never put a foot in a gym!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back