Black People : How to convince my friend to vote?

BallOfConfusion

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 23, 2006
How can I convince my friend to vote, or even care the smallest fraction about whats goin on politically? I've been workin on her since the primary's she just doesn't care. Now she moved, and she's like three states away from me-I feel like theres nothin I can do now. She's not gonna go out and register to vote in a new state. She won't even do the absente ballot.

How can I convince my friend to vote, or even care the smallest fraction about whats goin on politically? I've been workin on her since the primary's she just doesn't care. Now she moved, and she's like three states away from me-I feel like theres nothin I can do now. She's not gonna go out and register to vote in a new state. She won't even do the absente ballot.

WELL IF SHE SOMETHING LIKE A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS YOU CAN FORGET IT. BUT EVEN JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES HAVE THEIR REASON...

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

BallOfConfusion,

Greetings, we got the question, but I am curious why, or what is she telling you her reasons are for not caring about voting. Why doesn't she care? What are her answers when you ask her.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back