Black Relationships : How to Communicate with your man?

Princess

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 4, 2004
We all know that a man's communication language is different from a woman's communication language. Men how do you want us to communicate with you without nagging? Problem#1: If i want my man to call me and check up on me everyday, how would i tell him to do that? Problem#2: If our communication isn't good enough for me an i see were its needs improvement, how do i suppose to address the situation with my man were he can improve on his part?

as a general rule, we men do understand the English language. :hearthis:

how does a man become "your" man without communicating?
the only way a female gets more than five minutes of my time is because she is communicating with me.

i don't understand how you ladies have men all up in your stuff and be saying they don't communicate.
i wanna know, how did they get up in there?

as a man, i wouldn't be into no one unless the communication was clean, crisp and clear.
sounds like you need to back up and do your homework. :read:

Princess

I can feel this is about to get out of hand quick. (See previous post by male :lol: ).

Men and women are different. That's very true....and thank GOD for that.

Suggestion #1: Women should just say it or ask for it. DO NOT HINT. If he's your man, he should understand. However, don't be malicious. That's very unnecessary.

Suggestion #2: DON'T ASSUME THAT HE SHOULD KNOW. This one will save you a lot of grief. :lol:

Peace, Fam.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back