Black People : How To Become a Member of the Online Black Conscious Community?

yeah... the beat goes on and on and on..

and Happy New Year.. and Happy Birthday to you Destee!

Hi Skuder!!! ... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: ... :score: ... :love:

So glad to be reading and seeing you. Thank you very much! :)

Wishing you and yours the very best as always and forever.

Thanks for stopping in and letting me / us know that you are okay.

That is sooooo good! Thank You! Truly!

I am going to post to Brother ru2religious profile as well, saying the same.

He came through a bit ago and hollered at us, i wasn't here, but it was so good to see he was okay.

Ya know?! I will probably be posting a thread about this because i am so serious.

We gotta let each other know if we can, that the other is okay.

Thank you Brother Skuder for being psychically connected to me ... :lol: ... you didn't know did you?! ... :wink:

Oh gosh ... i'm kidding ... sort of ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm gonna just throw this out here ... :look:

We have been online for more than 18 years serving the Black Community.

I don't think anyone has ever invited us or me to be a Member of the Black Conscious Community.

I aint mad ... i'm jes say'n ... how does one become a Member?

I remember years back when i first began hearing this term online, and even wondered then.

What does it really mean?

Do you gotta know somebody, that know's somebody, that know's somebody ... to get in?

How does it work? How does one qualify to be a Member? Where do you join?

Thanks in advance!

Destee

::::

ps ... i define conscious as being able to hear, feel, see, etc.

adjective: knowing and perceiving; having awareness of surroundings and sensations and thoughts
Example: "Remained conscious during the operation"

I apologize for the comedic response to a very pertinent question, which usually denotes the inability to answer the question! When all else fails, resort to comedy. Black consciousness is in the mind of the beholder. Some think that just being black and posting angry, frustrated posts about whites makes one conscious. It does not. Most who do that know very little about Afrikan history and culture, because they don't have the desire or discipline to study same. The late Dr. John Henrik Clarke taught just before he joined the ancestors, that 'black tells you what you look like, but not who you are. That the proper name of a people should always reflect land, history, and culture'. The word black does not do that. The word Afrikan does! There are a lot of Afrikans in this country still running away from their Afrikan ethnic identify. Some say this is my country because I was born and raised here, or I am an American because I've never been to Afrika. Refusing to see that we are a persecuted subject people, living on borrowed time which is running out. Those of us who study on a regular basis, know that it is time to refer to ourselves as Afrikans now. Dr. Marimba Ani taught us that 'you're Afrikan not because you were born in Afrika. You're Afrikan because Afrika was born in you'! The word Black has served its purpose and outgrown its usefulness. You must study Afrikan history and culture to show yourself approved. When you can teach our children to be Afrikan, then you are considered 'conscious'. There is no individual, institution, or organization issuing conscious community membership cards. If there is it's fraudulent! The question you raised is one we must answer if we are to use the internet effectively, to propagate those ideas and values that will secure our survival, and development as a people. Are you up to the challenge?

"It seems black web sites have little to do with the online black conscious community."

Interesting point. Much of the social media utilized by black people is more about sensationalism, gossip, coonery, beefs and bad behavior. Just look at the thousands of YouTube and WorldStarHipHop videos. It's pathetic. But I'm sure there are some positive sites for black intellectual interaction and enlightenment somewhere on the internet...
Where? Maybe the Dr. John Henrik Clarke Facebook page, and that's shaky. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm gonna just throw this out here ... :look:

We have been online for more than 18 years serving the Black Community.

I don't think anyone has ever invited us or me to be a Member of the Black Conscious Community.

I aint mad ... i'm jes say'n ... how does one become a Member?

I remember years back when i first began hearing this term online, and even wondered then.

What does it really mean?

Do you gotta know somebody, that know's somebody, that know's somebody ... to get in?

How does it work? How does one qualify to be a Member? Where do you join?

Thanks in advance!

Destee

ps ... i define conscious as being able to hear, feel, see, etc.

adjective: knowing and perceiving; having awareness of surroundings and sensations and thoughts
Example: "Remained conscious during the operation"

How to become a member:

Pack your things. Head up to Harlem. 125th street. Start debating with the Black Conscious experts. Start making 3 to 4 hour YouTube videos after your debates. Make sure your account is monetized. Rent out a local spot to give lectures charging no less that $20 admission. On and on till the break of dawn. But you need to come up with a catchy title. Bingo! You in the mix.

The funny thing about the so called Black Conscious Community is the lack of Black Consciousness. Or a lack of Conscience. It's just filled with petty hustling and egomaniacs calling each other out as coons, snitches and pseudos.

It's not even counter-intelligence. Misinformation in the Age of Information. Basically, just plain retarded.

Just think about it. Who is their right mind will sit up and watch or listen to a 3 hour video with a coke head talking about banging in the beast sitting in their den or living room venting against their own people instead of banging on the beast?

Just stupid.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back