Black People : How To Become a Member of the Online Black Conscious Community?

chuck ... no ... i do not want to agree to disagree ... :cry:

What did i say that you disagreed with?

:heart:

Destee

Personally I don't normally leave comments on the YouTube sites I also download music videos from:

Perhaps you're basing your assetments on far different past contacts than mine...

fyi

Personally I don't normally leave comments on the YouTube sites I also download music videos from:

Perhaps you're basing your assetments on far different past contacts than mine...

fyi

Okay Chuck ... thank you ... i wasn't sure where we were disagreeing.

I rarely leave comments on videos myself.

If you're good, i'm good ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

lol skuderjaymes ... Sister Liberty just posted to a thread about Umar Johnson and it made me think of this thread, and the whole so-called online conscious community ... and so i came back and found your muse ... :)

It's really krazee Skuder ... word iz ...black folk are scamming black folk, take'n folk's money, hustling each other, hoe'n, pimp'n and erry thang is going on over there in that conscious community ...death threats, fighting, gangs ... black folk calling other black folk names ... talk'n 'bout folk's Mommas ... hate'n on each other for have'n a mind of their own ... just so much kraziness ... i guess it's good we were never invited ... they problee knew we'd not fit in properly ... :wink:

Happy New Year Skuder!

Love and Miss You!

Hoping all is well.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

yeah... the beat goes on and on and on..

and Happy New Year.. and Happy Birthday to you Destee!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back