Black People : How To Become a Member of the Online Black Conscious Community?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm gonna just throw this out here ... :look:

We have been online for more than 18 years serving the Black Community.

I don't think anyone has ever invited us or me to be a Member of the Black Conscious Community.

I aint mad ... i'm jes say'n ... how does one become a Member?

I remember years back when i first began hearing this term online, and even wondered then.

What does it really mean?

Do you gotta know somebody, that know's somebody, that know's somebody ... to get in?

How does it work? How does one qualify to be a Member? Where do you join?

Thanks in advance!

:heart:

Destee

::::

ps ... i define conscious as being able to hear, feel, see, etc.

adjective: knowing and perceiving; having awareness of surroundings and sensations and thoughts
Example: "Remained conscious during the operation"

first.. you need a name.. preferably with "black" in it.. for example.. The Black Desteeinians..

then.. you need a ridiculous costume..

mqdefault.jpg

544287_j6lNfD0C.jpg

then.. you need to define an identity that clearly separates you from the masses of "black people".
and the rest is just like hip-hop.

also..

setup your youtube channel..
be sure to take aim at one of the other black "conscious" groups..
then.. you can setup "debates" that you.. with the help of a flavor flav-like hype-man.. promote like prize-fights or rap battles.. then you can charge admission and sell your groups merchandise.. and stack your paper and your notoriety.

Dr-Reggie-Sharif-Dr-Maat-2k16-debate.jpg

Then you can argue with black people about black people for the rest of your days:

Thats all it takes!

first.. you need a name.. preferably with "black" in it.. for example.. The Black Desteeinians..

then.. you need a ridiculous costume..

mqdefault.jpg

544287_j6lNfD0C.jpg

then.. you need to define an identity that clearly separates you from the masses of "black people".
and the rest is just like hip-hop.

also..

setup your youtube channel..
be sure to take aim at one of the other black "conscious" groups..
then.. you can setup "debates" that you.. with the help of a flavor flav-like hype-man.. promote like prize-fights or rap battles.. then you can charge admission and sell your groups merchandise.. and stack your paper and your notoriety.

Dr-Reggie-Sharif-Dr-Maat-2k16-debate.jpg

Then you can argue with black people about black people for the rest of your days:

Thats all it takes!

lol skuderjaymes ... Sister Liberty just posted to a thread about Umar Johnson and it made me think of this thread, and the whole so-called online conscious community ... and so i came back and found your muse ... :)

It's really krazee Skuder ... word iz ...black folk are scamming black folk, take'n folk's money, hustling each other, hoe'n, pimp'n and erry thang is going on over there in that conscious community ...death threats, fighting, gangs ... black folk calling other black folk names ... talk'n 'bout folk's Mommas ... hate'n on each other for have'n a mind of their own ... just so much kraziness ... i guess it's good we were never invited ... they problee knew we'd not fit in properly ... :wink:

Happy New Year Skuder!

Love and Miss You!

Hoping all is well.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

lol skuderjaymes ... Sister Liberty just posted to a thread about Umar Johnson and it made me think of this thread, and the whole so-called online conscious community ... and so i came back and found your muse ... :)

It's really krazee Skuder ... word iz ...black folk are scamming black folk, take'n folk's money, hustling each other, hoe'n, pimp'n and erry thang is going on over there in that conscious community ...death threats, fighting, gangs ... black folk calling other black folk names ... talk'n 'bout folk's Mommas ... hate'n on each other for have'n a mind of their own ... just so much kraziness ... i guess it's good we were never invited ... they problee knew we'd not fit in properly ... :wink:

Happy New Year Skuder!

Love and Miss You!

Hoping all is well.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I hope you're feeling well this morning sis...

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back