Support : [ HOW TO ] Be Able to Use the Blue (now Gray) Chat Bar at the Bottom of Every Page

lol @ My Momma Vibe ... :D

I've tried to get away from it ... but ... well ... i guess it's not to be.

I was surely thinking of a "Momma Scenario" ... where the two babies are fussing over the toy, not playing well together, and the Momma just takes it from both of them and puts it away! She don't be trying to figure out nothing, who was wrong, who was right, none of that! Well, fortunately, we didn't have to do that this time.

I've begun "following" everyone, and if they wanna talk with me using the blue chat bar, they can follow me in return, and we'll be able to talk. It's not that real big of a deal, and everyone still gets to use the feature. It solves the problem, for what is abuse to one person, is nothing to the next person. Everyone gets to determine that for themselves. No real right or wrong on it.

As you can see ... it wasn't just MsInterpret, she is simply the one that brought it to light ... it's all good.

Love Yall! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Not liking what someone is saying is not the same as a violation. That's like throwing out the phone to prevent bad news calls. The benefits far outweigh the potential discomfort. If what they're saying violates rules, report the violation not the feature.

Not liking what someone is saying is not the same as a violation. That's like throwing out the phone to prevent bad news calls. The benefits far outweigh the potential discomfort. If what they're saying violates rules, report the violation not the feature.

Brother Skuder ... i agree with you ... but in my capacity, i have to think beyond what works for one.

Fortunately though, we didn't have to throw the phone out this time ... people can still call ... :)

But it is a great example of how i have to make these decisions, as so many particulars go into them. They're not easy. I bought the functionality for all of us. I want everyone to have it. Yet, there are times when I can't give it to everyone because i simply do not have the wherewithal to moderate the diverse levels of sensibilities found in a community like ours.

Nobody said it would be a flowery bed of ease ... for any of us ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Oh hush....The violation was reported as was the report to change the feature...It was 2 in 1.
Nobody asked for the feature to be so you have to 'follow' someone in order to PM them...Geezus

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back