Support : [ HOW TO ] Be Able to Use the Blue (now Gray) Chat Bar at the Bottom of Every Page

yeah but.. you ain't gotta tell mama everytime something happen.. cause then we all get a whoopin...
You always gettin us in trouble.. dang!!

You deal with your situations your way....And I'll deal with my situations MY way

AND OBVIOUSSSSSSLY I wasn't the only having a problem...Just cause lil ol' you don't like the change doesn't mean we got to fall in line with how you feel.

Peace and Blessings Family,

From this point forward ... the following applies ... when it comes to seeing or chatting / PMing with someone via the BLUE CHAT BAR at the bottom of every page.

chatbar.png

The only way two Members will see each other, and be able to chat / PM each other, is if they are BOTH FOLLOWING EACH OTHER.

If two Members want to communicate via the blue chat bar ... each one must choose to FOLLOW each other.

Each must go to the profile page of the other person they want to FOLLOW, and click on the FOLLOW link.

If one person is following, but the other is not, they will not see or be able to communicate via the blue chat bar at the bottom of every page.

Below is an image of where everyone can find the FOLLOW link on profile pages.

follow1.png

Let me know if you all have any questions, or if this is not working properly for you.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Thank you Sister MsInterpret for raising this behavior to surface and Sister Destee for taking action. I must admit that the increased amount of unwarranted chat messages has caused me to monitor my time logged on as an effort to avoid confusion as editing your status to offline doesn't prevent messages from coming through. Unfortunately, this feature has been used as a venting session for forum discussions and the negative behavior shown attempts to increase the gap in unity many of us are trying to bridge.

My hope is that anyone wanting to reach out to me in chat or PM would take the time to follow me and as long as that individual is exemplifying positive behavior, I will happily do the same.

Blessings!

You deal with your situations your way....And I'll deal with my situations MY way

AND OBVIOUSSSSSSLY I wasn't the only having a problem...Just cause lil ol' you don't like the change doesn't mean we got to fall in line with how you feel.
Guess you didn't recognize that I was playing off of destee's mama vibe.. Or that I was intentionally using the language of children.. You know.. Everything doesn't have to be a fight.. Especially amongst people that respect each other. Perhaps you are overreacting to the PMs in the same way you overreacting here. He PMs me too. It's really no biggie.

Guess you didn't recognize that I was playing off of destee's mama vibe.. Or that I was intentionally using the language of children.. You know.. Everything doesn't have to be a fight.. Especially amongst people that respect each other. Perhaps you are overreacting to the PMs in the same way you overreacting here. He PMs me too. It's really no biggie.

Perhaps I am not..

And again, you deal with your situations your way....And as far as I know and what other members have PM'd MOI about this member he has been bothering them also.

So it may not be a biggie to you, but you don't speak for everyone. Jus ya self.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back