AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
DISCOVERIES IN THEOLOGY VS MATH & SCIENCE

By Andre Austin

When people make discoveries in Math and science they get a Nobel prize, media recognition and support from the community. However, discoveries in the religious department depending on its obedience with orthodox standards and belief can bring down a storm of ridicule or wave of silent treatment.

We celebrate Sir Isaac Newton for inventing calculus and place him and others on a pedestal of renown. Additionally, lets take Bertrand Russell (1872-1970), who wrote the famous Principles of Mathematics in 1903 with Alfred Whitehead. His thesis was that “All forms of mathematics and mathematical analysis could be expressed through the principles of symbolic logic”.

I did a similar operation in the field of religion with a thesis and hypothesis that the term “Lukewarm” was symbolic of an Egyptian Goddess Tefnut being a personification of Justice, balance and Equilibrium. I did the same as Russell. I just decoded symbols of abstract ideas of expressions of religious theology of conveying a particular function. A symbol reveals to the mind a reality other than itself revealed in spiritual data that can be compared with the pagan to the so-called orthodox. Instead of using symbolic logic in math I used it in religion.

Symbols can change just like criminals switching their aliases names a dozen times. For Example: Tefnut was symbolic of the Tree of Knowledge in the Old Testament and many clues, analogies and allusions were given in Chapter 3 of Revelations to its original form.

There is no rainbow at the end of this clear discovery and contribution to the field of Religion. I get no fellowships, no Book advances, no grants or funds from any philanthropic organizations. If I was still in college my research would fulfill all the requirements of a Doctoral thesis or a Dissertation at any University. And part of that requirement is to simply advance a new thought that nobody else came up with. Way back in the 1940’s Martin L. King was in college writing papers on the influence of pagan religions on Christianity and he was right. I’m just decoding some of their symbolism and allowing the chips to fall down while all the critics are caught behind the eight ball.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back