Black Spirituality Religion : How the Goddess Ezili Danto sparked the Haitian Revolution

What's funny is that all of my life short dark-skinned women have been extremely attracted to me and relatively easily for me to get with and for the last 13 years or so, houngons and a couple of marabous have been telling me that I going to marry a short dark-skinned woman. One haitian houngon that I've known for about 6 years told me that Ezili Danto wants me to serve her.
I guess that's the reason for me attracting those kinds of women; I guess she's working through their image. My head he told me was Ogu Batala.

What's funny is that all of my life short dark-skinned women have been extremely attracted to me and relatively easily for me to get with and for the last 13 years or so, houngons and a couple of marabous have been telling me that I going to marry a short dark-skinned woman. One haitian houngon that I've known for about 6 years told me that Ezili Danto wants me to serve her.
I guess that's the reason for me attracting those kinds of women; I guess she's working through their image. My head he told me was Ogu Batala.

From what tradition come marabous?...Malian? Senegalese?

I'm not sure how you can prove what functions or bookstores I've been too, as a matter of fact how do you know who in the ATR community is not doing the things you claim they've been lacking in. but I'll tell you this, been there done that. been to the dempsey theater the whole nine.

I asked you how many priest do you know personally. Not dead ones, I mean ones that are alive, and all I hear is crickets. I know more than a few judges and law enforcement officers doing excellent work in protecting the community.

Yes brother maybe you should get some rest because you are back into proselytizing like you said you was not going to, what priest would I know or the masses of Black people out here for that matter, in any of the ares inside any of the 5 boroughs?
Also you could have given a list of ATF that are doing community services so that many here in the NYC area could give assistance.

Funny the more I talk about helping Black folks in whatever way necessary , you throw a monkey wrench into the conversation.

as you say I did not say material assistance at all in regards to Haiti, and it would insult the intelligence of the readers here to do a cut and paste of my original statement and the full context.

Now as far as what a brother mentioned here,
if the conflict is based on tribal war,
so when these two groups get over their Willie Lynch baggage and unite Bantu and Dahomey perhaps from that African Unity, REAL AFRICAN UNITY,

then the youth will become inspired to continue the practices of their ancestral heritage and create a new Paradigm!

You've entirely missed the point about knowing priest. I asked you that question because you made the ascertion that/we were not doing anything to help our people. So I'm gonna ask you one more time how would know unless you knew them? so stop with the smoke screens and diversions

It seems your posting in the wrong forum. Perhaps you should try the politcal threads.

All you've managed to do is cause division. You've impeded your own progress. The monkey wrench is secured around your ankles and has been placed there by your constant finger pointing

You stand there and whine about what others won't do instead of pouring more of your own energy in to materializing your own goals

You talk about black folks don't need ritual, how would you know? Have you ever performed one or come to understand its effects? Some how I doubt it putney

I've posted a link of temples before but people tend to find what they're looking for

Its ironic that you would say I was prosletyzing yet you've been one of the few people who routinely view and comment on my threads.

I guess some threads are more convenient than others right?

You can visit rootsanrooted and look under temple directories
http://www.rootsandrooted.org?/page_id=155

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back