Black People Politics : How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of The Body Politic,

How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run

James Comey – not Bernie Sanders -- is the biggest challenge to Hillary Clinton’s presidential ambitions, a prospect that should keep the former Secretary of State up at night. The fiercely independent head of the FBI is directing the investigation into Clinton’s use of a personal email server and attendant issues raised during the Benghazi inquiry, which could lead to indictments of the former Secretary of State or her various aides ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fbi-could-derail-hillary-clinton-132000775.html

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

With attacks on Clinton, Democratic race enters new phase

ROCK HILL, S.C. (AP) — The Democratic primary race entered a new phase on Friday night, with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Gov. Martin O'Malley escalating their criticism of front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton ...

http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-woo-black-voters-key-south-carolina-primary-205817943--election.html

[​IMG]

Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt, right, talks with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow during a democratic presidential candidate forum at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, S.C., Friday, Nov. 6, 2015. (AP Photo/Chuck Burton)

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Clinton emails contained classified material: U.S. inspector

The inspector general who oversees U.S. intelligence agencies wrote in a letter to members of Congress on Thursday that a sampling of 40 of about 30,000 emails sent or received by Clinton found at least four that contained information the government had classified as secret.

The information was classified at the time the emails were sent, according to the inspector general, Charles McCullough.

"This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system," McCullough said in a joint statement on Friday along with his equivalent at the State Department, Steve Linick ...

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/lates...nt-asked-probe-Hillary-Clintons-email-use-NYT

[​IMG]

© Scott Morgan / Reuters

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

FBI Steps Up Inquiries in Clinton Email Probe

As Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton tries to put questions about her private email server to rest, Politico reports that the FBI has stepped up inquiries into the security of the former Secretary of State's server as well as the communication between aides.

"This sounds to me like it's more than a preliminary inquiry; it sounds like a full-blown investigation," said Tom Fuentes, former assistant director of the FBI. "When you have this amount of resources going into it …. I think it's at the investigative level" ...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/FB...il_job=1642554_11102015&s=al&dkt_nbr=mzriqylm

[​IMG]
    (Getty Images)

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
  6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Obama's Justice Department Just Gave Bryan Pagliano Immunity and Bernie Sanders the Presidency

... After surging in the polls and consistently proving America's political establishment wrong, Sanders won Colorado and other states on Super Tuesday. He still has a path to win the Democratic nomination via the primaries, but Bernie Sanders just won the presidency for another reason: Hillary Clinton's quest for"convenience." ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-g...ave-bernie-sanders-presidency_b_9372012.html?

[​IMG]

Bernie Sanders's path to the presidency was never going to be easy

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Clinton didn't send the emails, she received them. They should not have ever been sent to her according to this. Then her sharing with those emails to whoever requested, and needed to know, would not have happened.

Now along comes the secret service police... Those (40) out of all of those many more being secret and classified stand out. These (40) were not stamped for ( her ) eyes only. Not MARKED such.. but implied ( FOR HER EYES ONLY ) in someones else's mind.

Republicans are ( so dirty.. dirty ) doing this, they are so dirty, they are hating themselves so much.
    To get Trump derailed from being hard chosen as the Presidential Candidate. Romney... proclaimed any of the other three would make a better candidate.

What he didn't do was tell the truth. Their long standing rigging of the elections have finally come to roost. their process is different from the democrats in many ways. They need fewer delegates to win the Presidential Nomination ( 1200 or so compared _ to _ 2300 or so the Democrats need ).

Having it so that he candidate that gets the most delegates in a state, claims all that states delegates.
    They are so low. Doing all they can to stop this man, and Clinton too. By allegiance of a FBI Investigation. The Republicans will not give up. ( They hate Bernie too but Clinton more )
    The FBI should solve a few crimes from the huge backlog, that still needs answers.

8. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The FBI Dirty Move. He declined before, so now more pressure. This bargain, and he will speak.
    I received a letter from the (OPM ) Office of Personnel Management located in Washington, DC in 2015

They informed me / and my wife...by individual coded letters only she or I can access their system with. That there was a Serious Security Breach that compromised every Government Officials as well as hers and / My Social Security Numbers, and all other data I supplied about everyone in my life and family, neighbors and friends.

They Breached everyone's Personal Information contained and submitted by Me for a Secret Government Security Clearance I am try to get. It was for a job, to work with the TSA Scanners.

Now where is my INVESTIGATION... They are stealing my Classified Data. The FBI.. where are you in this?
    • Should the IT guy know that security of that system did not meet the level required for a government computer at all?
    • If he knows anything, that means he read those emails... where would that place him then
    • Did he not follow some protocol for these type of security systems?
    • Who sent classified emails to her?
    • Then aren't they breaching National Security in some manner?
    • Are they implying Clinton sent these classified emails to Old College friends just to show she gets top secret stuff?

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

DEMOCRATS

Video: Hillary paid herself $250,000 from campaign funds

[​IMG]

The campaign of Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton has made payments totaling six figures to Clinton this election cycle, according to a review of its expenditures.

Federal campaign finance records reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon found that starting in April 2015, the month that Clinton launched her campaign, thousands in payments began flowing to the candidate. Clinton has previously claimed that she and Bill Clinton were “dead broke” when he left the White House, but the two have since amassed millions of dollars in wealth ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/04/hillary-paid-herself-250000-from-campaign-funds.html

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Here's what we do know, its all coming out in the wash.