African American History Culture : How The Daughters Of The Confederacy Continue To Influence Racism

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
They are pure trumpists :facepalm:

How The Daughters Of The Confederacy Continue To Influence Racism

Scary Mommy

Kristen Mae

7513cff8030faf05f666485a78aa7530

I’ve heard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : MLK, Malcolm X and Kwame Nkrumah’s daughters discuss racial justice Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black Positive People : Shabazz Daughters Launch Malcolm X Legacy Clothing Line to Honor Father and His Principles Black People Doing Positive Things 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Sons of God and Daughters of Man AACOOLDRE 0
Writspirit Black People : “Daughters of the Mock” Curse or Blessing Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Black Parenting : hood parenting 101: Father encouraging daughters to jump young girl. Black Parenting 1
MsInterpret Black Parenting : London Couple Creates Black Dolls For Their Daughters To Maintain African Heritage Black Parenting 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nas - Daughters Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : The Daughters of Sarah Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 2
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : DAUGHTERS OF THE DUST (Full Film) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Black Parenting : Parents: Does Skimpy Wear Rule Your Daughters? Black Parenting 105
butterfly#1 Black Women : Ladies...How should our daughters protect themselves Black Women 19
Chevron Dove Black Christians : JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans Christian Study Group 3
Indigo Blues Black People : White Couple Adopted 2 Black Daughters, Then Beats One of Them To Death! Black People Open Forum 14
Full Speed Black Parenting : Husbands for my daughters Black Parenting 18
cherryblossom Black Christians : Lot and his Daughters Christian Study Group 20
Zulile Black People : FOR OUR DAUGHTERS! Black People Open Forum 2
I Black Parenting : My Daughters Say I Don't Like Any of Their Male Friends! Black Parenting 4
T Black Parenting : Raising Daughters, Loving Sons Black Parenting 59
Destee Black People : DC Mother Accused of Killing 4 Daughters Black People Open Forum 2
Queenie Black Relationships : Black men with sisters (siblings) or daughters Black Relationships 135
P Black Men : Brothers: How do you intend to raise your daughters? Black Men 21
D Daughters and Sons Raised differently Black Parenting 6
A Black People : Afrakan Men And Thier Daughters Black People Open Forum 8
L Black Poetry : Daughters of The Dust Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Liberty Law Forum : Oregon police chief goes on racist tirade calling African Americans monkeys, supports Confederacy Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Istari Black People : African Americans in the Confederacy Black People Open Forum 9
H Black People : So, Essie Mae is Joining The Confederacy... Black People Open Forum 6
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Cyber Group Hacks BLM Sites 117 Times, Vows to Continue Until Leaders ‘Discourage Racist and Hateful Black People Politics 5
IFE African American History Culture : Why We Must Continue To Recognize Black History Month African American History Culture 28
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : An ISIS defector explained a key reason people continue joining the group Black People Politics 6
chuck Black People : Let us continue to expect them to back up their claims with the facts Black People Open Forum 5
KPITRL African American History Culture : Should we continue identifying as African-American and Black? African American History Culture 98
King Tubbs Black Spirituality Religion : the psychological effects of white jesus continue to haunt us Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 58
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Congressional Black Caucus Voted Overwhelmingly to Continue Militarizing Police Black People Politics 14
Destee Health and Wellness : Black men continue to lead in hypertension statistics Black Health and Wellness 56
dunwiddat Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria Nigeria 232
MS234 Black Spirituality Religion : If You Continue to Be(lie)ve in Religion After This Thread.............. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 131
$$RICH$$ Black People : Black on Black crime and killings continue Black People Open Forum 12
legit-writer Black Relationships : Would you personally continue dealing with a person who.... Black Relationships 19
Ankhur Black Entertainment : ABC "Here and Now" to continue the spirit of "Like it Is" on Sunday noon Black Entertainment 5
Destee Black People : Why Do We Continue to Depend (So Heavily) on this Government? Black People Open Forum 80
candeesweet Black Poetry : Plz continue to Stop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Amnat77 Black People : Venezuela will continue donating free fuel to poor families in US Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Mind That Do Not Think Freedom Then Freedom Will Continue To Escape You By Chief Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : How long will the Bush-Cheney CoverUp Continue? Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Short Stories : Should I continue or start something new? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
river Black People Politics : If You Were Obama Would You Continue Campaigning? Black People Politics 30
Destee Black People : White Jurors Continue to Hammer Black Defendants Black People Open Forum 3
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Please Continue On... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5