Brother AACOOLDRE : how the catholics got their name

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jun 13, 2002.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    HOW THE CATHOLIC RELIGION GOT THEIR NAME?
    And Other matters

By The Thong

The Catholic Church acquired their name by combining the aliases of RA-Osiris and Isis Hathor. First I would like to point out so no one can say I’m picking on a single RE-ligion. RE was known as RA; so the very word religion has its roots in Egypt. I like Catholics but the truth of the Egyptian history must be taught. The name of Israel is a cobination of three individuals of Isis, RA and EL. Even the name Yahweh or Jehovah was taken from the Egyptian IAO. Long before the Christian era, with Isis, for instance, also being called "Mata-Meri" ("Mother Mary"). As Walker says, "Mari" was the "basic name of the Goddess known to the Chaldeans as Marratu, to the Jews as Marah, to the Persians as Mariham, to the Christians as Mary . . . Semites worshipped an androgynous combination of Goddess and God called Mari-El (Mary-God), corresponding to the Egyptian Meri-Ra, which combined the feminine principle of water with the masculine principle of the sun."

If you read the book of the dead RA/Osiris had a nickname called Cat. Egyptologist like Moustafa Gadalla call RA and Osiris duo persons.

Isis emerged into Hathor/and into a Sphinx

The Catholics very smoothly combined these two names âCat + Hathor into Catholic.

But there’s more to come: Cathathor and Catholic are one and the same. If you go to Webster’s dictionary there are two spellings rendered as “Hathoric” and of course “Hathor”.

What is a Sphinx? A lion or lioness of the Cat Breed. Isis and Osiris merge themselves into Sphinxes, which were half man/woman beast. Also look at a cats ears they resemble two pyramids. Part of the reason a pyramids were built for RA/Cat who was up in the sky with the stars. According to Plutarch the Universe and the pyramids were symbolic of marriage. A cat having nine lives is symbolic of how the Universe was created by the great ennead brought the universe into being and sustained it. Now the Catholic in their own writings state their name deals with universalism which they stole from the Egyptians. The original Egyptian zodiac was 360 days which was divided into 36 which spelled with 36 letters. If the six and three are added you get nine again.

What is Hathor? Hathor was a goddess of fornication.

Who is the dragon in Revelations? It’s a Sphinx. “And to the woman were given two wings…(Rev 12:14) and the dragon was wroth [twisted or combined] with the woman…Rev 12:17…And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear and his mouth as the mouth of a lion…Rev 13:2…And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the bestrew 13:3.

If you look at any Sphinx in Egypt the dragon is surely a dead give away to it. But who suffered a wound to the head in Egyptian mythology and was brought back to life? Osiris head was cut off and so was Isis head cut off. Horus and Isis brought Osiris back to life and Thoth replaced Isis head with that of the cow/love goddess Hathor and brought her back to life.

“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns” this two horn dragon was Horus. The Whore of Babylon of making people drunk with wine, fornication fits hathor/Isis like a glove. John in revelations states that she had a double, claims she was a queen wears purple, and her “horse bridles” (Rev 14:20) would be destroyed and wasn’t a widow.

1.Isis was known as “The lady of Horses” John had visions to kill the whore of Babylon/Isis by running her & her followers through wine presses even her “Horse Bridles” Rev 14:20. As a side issue, the word girdle is a loan word from the Egyptian root meaning “to wrap” see Redford’s Egypt ,Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times p.384.
    2.Hathor/Isis killed with wine just like the whore of Babylon Rev 14:20. In the war battle of Hercules, with whom Herodotus who stated that “it was not the Egyptians who took the name of heracles from the Greeks” Book 2:42. This important to know because the girdle comes into play. In one of Hercules battles: As the sun enters Aries, the ram of the Golden Fleece, the ship Argo rises in the evening sky, and Andromeda sets. One of the stars of Andromeda is called her girdle. Hercules in the ninth labor sails in the ship Argo to search for the Golden Fleece; he fought the Amazons and captured the girdle of Hippolyta, their queen”. See Introduction to African Civilization By John G. Jackson p137-38. These battles of Hercules are symbolism of the Zodiac.
    3.Egyptian royalty wore purple see Rev 17:4
    4.Isis was a queen (Rev 18;7)
    5.The concept of Doubles (Rev 18:6)/ Ba is foreign to Ka/souls. Egyptians had both. Christians only had souls. In Egypt everyone had a Ba and Ka.
    6. Isis claims she wasn’t a widow because Horus & Isis brought Osiris back to life.
    7. Isis has a double (Rev 18:6) Or the Egyptian word meaning KA it reincarnates itself by seeking living body. So is John saying the beast/ Isis/Hathor continues to live in other human beings (successors)? The other interpretation can be found in the Egyptian book of the dead, which states: “Not is there sin in my body, not have I spoken lies with knowledge, not have I acted with a motive double”. I favor the former rather than the later.

8. The beast/dragon come out the sea. In Egyptian myth RA is born out of the water (Nun) so was Isis/Hathor known as sea goddess.

9. The Beast known as 666 is based on Egyptian methods of counting time of volume 6, space 6 and time 6. Others claim it refers to Catholics and then Nero but most likely it’s a reptile found in the Egyptian Zodiac sign. I will discuss this later. I will cite the source of this info later. But for now I must advance other theories concerning 666. St Augustine in his City of God states, in Book 6 chapter five “What gods there are…they are of fire, as Hera****us believes; or of number, as Pythagoras” . I heard in that in Egypt the highest number was 9. I would guess this number because it’s the highest would be applied as a God. No one knows where the phrase “The cat had nine lives” came from. I suspect it came from Egypt. The Pythagoras hidden word for fire meant the sun. RA was a sun god. Turn a 9 upside down and you have 6 and vice versa. Add 666 and you get 18. Add 18 1+8 and you get 9. Add 999 and you get 27. Add 2+7 and you get 9.Therefore sun=9. I believe John was referring to the Cat/Sphinx/RA as 666. The Pythagoreans and Plato, all who studied in Egypt, gave the number five as an attribute of god and symbolic a marriage. Socrates associated the number nine as evil in his Tyrants allegory in Plato’s Republic.

10. For a long time I was unable to figure out what John was talking about when he said that the two horn beast had the power to “Maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men” Revelations 13:13. I thought for sure he was talking about Nero who was falsely claimed to have recited poems while 2/3 of Rome burned down in 64ad. Nero blamed the Christians and persecuted them for it. Neither Nero nor the Christians were responsible. It was members of Bacchus and Vesta celebrating their ceremonies with fire, so I heard. Michael R. Molnar author of The Star of Bethlehem “An unknown author from the end of the first century ad writes about the beast whose number 666, which is most likely Nero because these Hebrew numerals translate to Nero’s name”. Nero also was thought to have come back from the dead because a look alike person tried to replace him as emperor. Two comet stars came durning Nero’s reign. The Aries Ram and the crescent star were associated with Nero. I believe the fire was talking about the star of Venus when it was a comet. Venus made several orbits of the earth before its momentum hurled it into its current position in the solar system. It was those orbits, the physicist said, that brought devastation and a tidal wave about 4,800 BC. The brilliant light of Venus as it passed close to the earth may have led to the idea of Lucifer, the light bringer. Isis was known as the female counterpart of Venus or the mourning star/Venus. Hathor/Isis is also known for killing people on the earth and was stopped by RA by getting her drunk. Isis/Venus in her rites a Bacchus where people are killed is a reflection of scientific establishment of Venus cataclysm on the earth many thousand years ago.

But where does the Vatican come into play?
    Well John thinks the whore of Babylon headquarters will be in Rome. He says this whore/Isis has seven heads “The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth” Rev: 17:9 Now we all know Rome was founded on 7 hills. See Edward Gibbons last chapter of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire for a confirmation.

So clearly the political power would be in Italy and its false religion is based on a perversion on the Egyptian religion of merging Osiris, Isis and Horus into a trinity.
    This false religion will appear to be that of Christianity but its anti-Christianity.

When John wrote the book of revelations he could have had the Catholics in his mind when he wrote. Christian groups like the Jehovah Witness date the completion of Revelation at 96 ad, others scholars date later. I wrote a catholic back in April of 2001.He sent me an email mean the name Catholic “first used in the title Catholic church in a letter written by St Ignatius of Antioch (35-107) around the year 107”.

Furthermore, The Amazing truth Publications published a book called The Two-horn beast. A horn represents a King or ruler. It has two horns because its Isis and Osiris who were Kings and Queens. The author also claims that Catholic changed worshiping from Saturday to Sunday because they thought god was the sun. This isn’t out of step for after all Psalms 84:11 and Psalm 104 was a dedication to Akhnaton/Moses. Akhnaton hated his father because he sent him away during his childhood because the oracle of a Sphinx saying someone or somebody wanted to kill him in his childhood. In retaliation for this Akhnaton claimed he didn’t have a father but he was “son of the sun”. It has nothing to do with Jesus/King Tut rising on Sunday.Ra and Aton were forms of the sun god. John in the book of revelations speaking out against the beast/Sphinx and the Whore is just retelling a combination o old myths of Osiris Akhnaton/Moses and his son King Tut?Jesus. Now what about the 666.The author of The Two Horn Beast states: “On the Pope’s official mitre is the title ‘Vicarius Filii Dei’ which means ‘Vicar of the son of god’…In revelation 13:18 it says “count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666. Lets do it now and see what we find. Remember the Roman numerals you learned in school?

V=5
    I=1
    C=100
    A=0
    R=0
    I=1
    U=5
    S=0
    F=0
    I=1
    I=1
    L=50
    I=1
    I=1
    D=500
    E=0
    1=1
    Total 666 therefore the word Vicarious Filii Dei =666

To understand the Christian religion you have to dig deep into the Egyptian religion, Plato’s writings and Greek plays of Euripides Bacchus i.e. King Tut/Jesus and Osiris combined and Sophocles works on Oedipus/Akhnaton=Moses, Plutarch Isis and Osiris Ovid The Metamorhoses, Apuleis The Golden *** and all of Wallis Budge’s works on Egyptology.

By The Thong

I remain nameless so that I can buy and sell. Telling the truth can be very dangerous. But I tell you whats more dangerous is having to submit to mythologies. For after all the Christians to believe that Osiris who was originally a king of Egypt was brought back to life. No wonder in the book of John they put in Jesus mouth claiming he was the “True vine” . This is a recognition that the Osiris figure who taught Egyptians how to plant the vine and planting seeds for bread help eradications of sacrificing human beings a food to live on. Its no coincidence Jesus is seen as the final sacrifice for mankind. The Christians celebrate this by taking part in eating bread and wine. The wine for his shed blood and bread for his body. This isn’t a coincidence. The Christian religion hijacks much of the Egyptian religion then turned on the Cats and called them devils.

With all of the above controversy I’m not surprised that Eusebius noted that many accepted the book of Revelation as rejected it. Eusebius doubted who wrote revelations but did accept it. Cyril, Bp. Of Jerusalem omits revelations and The Bishops assembled in council of Laodicea in 364 along with Gregory Nazianzen, Bp. Of Constantinople in 375 omitted Revelations.

Footnotes: The hieroglyphic description of the word Ka/double was made up of two arms extended up toward the sky. These arms could resemble two horns sticking up also.

How is Ra associated with Osiris as the Cat? Two quotes one from Plutarch and the other from Diodorus leads me to the assumption. 1. “ Osiris in the human form of the ithyphallic type, on account of his creative and fostering power; and they clothe his statues in a flame-colored garment, since they regard the body of the sun [RA] as a visible manifestation” Secondly Diodorus reports that that deities “revealing themselves to men in the form of sacred animals” Book 1:12. We all know Cats were sacred in Egypt.
    RA was the father of Osiris. Osiris like his father assocated himself with cats through a Sphinx. In the Egyptian book of dead, which was written before the Old Testament states. “The male cat is Ra himself”chap 17 p.287. In another passage Osiris says: “I’am the great one, son of the great One; I’am fire, the son of Fire, to whom was given his head after it had been cut off” p.317. Webb Garrison wrote Strange Facts about the Bible “The common cat is nowhere mentioned in the Old Testament or the new…Cats were abundant in Egypt from the beginning of recorded history. In time they came to be closely associated with the sun god RA”p.103. Herodotus wrote on the Egyptians love for Cats “what happens when a house catches fire is most extraordinary: nobody makes the least trouble to put it out, for it is only the cats that matter…All the inmates of a house where a cat has died a natural death shave their eyebrows”. The Histories Book 2:66 The Egyptians even had a pet cemetery for Cats. Lewis Spence states that: The most famous of all is of course, the wonderful Sphinx at Gizeh, the symbol of the sun God Ra, or rather his colossal abode erected there, facing the rising sun “. To some historians the Sphinx is older than Egyptian history. In early times kings of Egypt [including Osiris] believed themselves to have been descended from RA”. But just because the word cat wasn’t mentioned in the Bible it doesn’t mean there wasn’t any allusion to the Egyptian Cat. I find three allusion to Cat in the Bible. Deuteronomy 14:1 discouraged their followers from copycatting the Egyptian practice of cutting your eyebrows for the dead. Then John states in revelation that the two horned devil is like a lamb. The ram and lamb are like eachother. The Egyptian zodiac for Ram was the Cat. Also there is contradictory statements towards winking. We all know that cats instinctively wink one of their eyes so any prohibition towards winking I believe was said to discourage imitating the Cat who the Egyptians associated with their god RA. Psalms says that God is a Sun but then at the same time prohibits you from winking your eye (Ps 35:19). But Paul in Acts 17:30 it states: “The times of this ignorance god winked”.

Now as for Isis/Hathor I shall attempt to give a more detailed explanation of her based on Lewis Spence works Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends “ It is no easy matter to gauge the true mythological significance of the Egyptian goddess Hathor, patron of women, of love, and of pleasure…Hathor the cow is sometimes shown in a boat suggest that she was also a water goddess, and heighten the probability that she was identified with the moon, for the later was regarded by the Egyptians as a the source of all moister….she is spoken as the eye of RA and the mother, wife and daughter to RA…RA had to stop Hathor from killing mankind by mixing blood in beer “she( Hathor) drank of the beer that she became drunk, and was no more able to destroy men”. John in the book of revelation says the same thing that the Whore of Babylon killed men and that she fornicated. John kills her by running her through a winepress. And the reason John doesn’t spare even Hathors/Babylonian whore horses bridles was because Isis/Hathor was also called “lady of horses”. According to the book of dead Isis appears to have been called the “lady of Light” and also “The Lady of splendor”, “lady of heaven” Apuleius said Isis was the queen of Heaven in his Golden ***.

Ashtoreth was called by the Egyptians “mistress of horses, lady of the chariot. Ashtoreth was incorporated with one of the forms Hathor/Isis. In Egyptian art she is represented as standing on upon a lion (see Rev 12:17), her figure entirely nude (Make her desolate and naked Rev 17:16)

Allow me to bring some perspective with Revelations 13:11 “And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon”. First allow me to show Egyptian and Greek zodiac side by side. But first accept the statement from Herodotus: “Egyptians by their study of astronomy discovered the year and were the first to divide it into twelve parts-and in my opinion their method of calculation is better than the Greeks”Book 2 :4 also Herodotus said:“The Egyptians were also the first to assign each month and each day to a particular deity, and to fortell by the date of a man’s birth his character, his fortunes” Book 2 :82 And Diodorus states: “Egypt is the country where mythology places the origin of the gods, where the earliest observation of the stars are said to have been made” Book 1:9

Egyptian Greek
    1.Cat Ram/lamb Jesus refers to himself as a lamb Rev 22:3
    2.Jackal Bull/ Taurus
    3. Serpent Twins/ Gemini
    4. Scarab Crab/ cancer
    5.*** Lion/ Leo
    6.Lion Virgin/Virgo
    7.Goat Scales/Libra
    8.Cow Scorpion/ Bibles Eagle
    9. Falcon Archer/Sagitatarius
    10. Baboon Goat/ Capricorn
    11. Ibis Waterman/ Aquarius
    12. Crocodile Two Fishes/Pisces

The reason why all these narratives are so similar, with a godman who is crucified and resurrected, who does miracles and has 12 disciples, is that these stories were based on the movements of the sun through the heavens, an astrotheological development that can be found throughout the planet because the sun and the 12 zodiac signs can be observed around the globe. In other words, Jesus Christ and all the others upon whom this character is predicated are personifications of the sun, and the Gospel fable is merely a rehash of a mythological formula (the "Mythos," as mentioned above) revolving around the movements of the sun through the heavens. Before I move on let me explain why the Crocodile had two fishes. According to Egyptian Mythology “In the Book of the dead these two fish were supposed to swim, one on each side of the bows of the boat of the sun-god, and to drive away from it every evil being or thing in the waters”.See The Gods of the Egyptian Volume 2 p.383 By E. A Wallis Budge
    For instance, many of the world's crucified godmen have their traditional birthday on December 25th ("Christmas"). This is because the ancients recognized that (from an earthcentric perspective) the sun makes an annual descent southward until December 21st or 22nd, the winter solstice, when it stops moving southerly for three days and then starts to move northward again. During this time, the ancients declared that "God's sun" had "died" for three days and was "born again" on December 25th. The ancients realized quite abundantly that they needed the sun to return every day and that they would be in big trouble if the sun continued to move southward and did not stop and reverse its direction. Thus, these many different cultures celebrated the "sun of God's" birthday on December 25th.The following are the characteristics of the "sun of God":
    · The sun "dies" for three days on December 22nd, the winter solstice, when it stops in its movement south, to be born again or resurrected on December 25th, when it resumes its movement north.
    · In some areas, the calendar originally began in the constellation of Virgo, and the sun would therefore be "born of a Virgin."
    · The sun is the "Light of the World."
    · The sun "cometh on clouds, and every eye shall see him."
    · The sun rising in the morning is the "Savior of mankind."
    · The sun wears a corona, "crown of thorns" or halo.
    · The sun "walks on water."
    · The sun's "followers," "helpers" or "disciples" are the 12 months and the 12 signs of the zodiac or constellations, through which the sun must pass.
    · The sun at 12 noon is in the house or temple of the "Most High"; thus, "he" begins "his Father's work" at "age" 12. luke 2:42,46
    · The sun enters into each sign of the zodiac at 30°; hence, the "Sun of God" begins his ministry at "age" 30. see Luke 3: 23
    · The sun is hung on a cross or "crucified," which represents its passing through the equinoxes, the vernal equinox being Easter, at which time it is then resurrected.72

Just a side note Isis gives a virgin birth to Osiris with the star of the crocodile. To the Greeks the crocodile was the Pisces. Now the supposed date of Jesus was April 17, 6BC
    The Astromers of that day assert that Venus/Isis-April-Aries is in Pisces that day along with the sun and moon and others. If I hadn’t picked up a rare book by City University of New York Music teacher Ernest G. McClain’s The Pythagorean Plato. Where he quotes Plutarch works on Isis and Osiris. Plutarch states: “They say that the crocodile is the only animal living in the water (beast rise up out of the sea rev 13:1), which has a thin and transparent membrane extending down from his forehead to cover up his eyes, so that he can see without being seen; and this prerogative belongs also unto the first God. In whatever part of the land the female crocodile lays her eggs, well she knows that this is destined to mark the limit of the rise of the Nile; for the females, being unable to lay their eggs in the water and afraid to lay them far from it, have such an accurate perception of the future that they make use of the oncoming river as a guide in laying their eggs…they lay sixty eggs and hatch them in the same number of days, and those crocodiles that live longest live that number of years: the number sixty is the first of measures for such persons as concerns themselves with the heavenly bodies”. It’s no mystery and wonder how John came up the number of the beast 666 (Rev 13:18). Egyptian time like the shadow clock counts in 6 hour intervals may go hand and hand with the crocodile. References of numbers to anything to Egyptians were based on cosmological reasons. All time keeping was based on 6 or its multiples. The hour (Horus) is 60 minutes 6x10 and the minute is 60 secounds. The day 24 6x 4. the month 30 days 6x5.

Herodotus reports: “The Egyptians were also the first to assign each month and each day to a particular deity, and to foretell by the date of a man’s birth his character, his fortunes, and the day of his death” Book 2:82 Jesus was said to have been born in April while pagans say December 25th.

When John talked about the horn person who was like a lamb was talking about the Egyptian cat. Go to any dictionary and it will tell you that Ram/lamb are all sheep. This is just further evidence that John was referring to the Egyptian religion. Queen Isis was often portrayed with rams heads to symbolize that the time of Aries, the spring. The month assigned was in April. Isis was related to the female part of Venus.

George G.M James Stolen Legacy states p. 182: “Through the curriculum of the Egyptian Mysteries it is now known that the African Continent has given the following legacy..

(1) Holy Catholic Orders, together with a priesthood divided into ranks according to training.
    (2) Holy Catholic Worship, consisting of rituals, ceremonies including processions and appropriate vestments of priests.

2. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Blakman,

THAT was deep...no doubt...what materials/books did you reference or are the ones that you noted the only books? I'd lie to check into what you say. I've heard a little about the Book of The Dead and the Egyptians gods, but you broke down some things that was heavy. Knowledge is power brother...you're a strong brother....

blak

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Thanks for the compliment. I've been working on a theory to say that if the Catholic name was really "Waters/Isis of fire/Osiris" would I be able to find it in the bible. I knew that in mythlogy Osiris and Isis were married. In another essay I'm bringing to light that the bride of Jesus was water. Please read.

Who’s the real Bride of Jesus? Another whitewater investigation

“Back to where Egypt is, the sky-fallen [heaven] river
    And there I stranded my ships” Odyssey 4: 580

Jesus said: Whoever believes in me, as the scripture says: Rivers of living water will flow from within him’ John 7:38 And God’s light will shine on it. The Egyptians said you became “Waters of Fire”.

“Belive me, woman, the hour is coming when you will worship the father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem” John 4:21.

The bride is the Church not a building-According to Catholic bible notes.
    Neither a temple in the city Rev: 21:22

The Gnostic text of The second treatise of the great Seth stated the marriage “is a wedding of truth”. This is Egyptian in origin. After a soul was weighed on balance of truth your became truth and merged with God who is maat/truth.

By Andre Austin

The Sun, the Bridegroom and gold crown or ring hooks up with Diamonds or moister of the sared womb to be married with his bride. After these Jewels embrace they go off on a Honeymoon for love and to create new life. The Sun, Osiris and the Moon, Isis need no Chariots in heaven but a boat to float on top of the heavenly waters-by Andre Austin

The other day I wrote a poem Eyes on a rainbow. I based parts of my rainbow on Egyptian concepts of Heaven as being the first element of the universe i.e. water. I didn’t like the old fairy tale story that there’s a pot full of gold at the end of a rainbow so I unconsciously choose diamonds. Little did I know this poem would lead me to unravel some of the mysteries of the Bible?

First let me start with a question. What does diamonds appear to be? If water was the answer then you’re on point. Why connect water with being married? Because it was a symbolic of Jesus stating in the Gospel of John and Revelation that heaven and his bride was water. But Jesus or his writers stole this concept from the Egyptian religion. Why was water chosen? Because the Egyptians and Greeks like Pindar believed that water was the first of the four elements of the creation of the universe. The Egyptians felt that mankind was created in the same fashion as the universe. S.Angus states in The Mystery religions” that “ It is a corollary of the kindred doctrine of Element-mysticism, vie that man is constituted of the same elements as the heavenly bodies, which are viewed as animate beings”. The Egyptian God Nun [water] gave birth to RA [sun or light]. There are numerous associations of Ra with Jesus one being Jesus stating that he Jesus came through water 1John 5:6 and was the light of the world, his eyes being a fiery flame and his face shining like the sun see revelation chapter 1. RA had those same characteristics in The Egyptian Book of the dead long before Moses or Jesus was born. Clearly this is Egyptian philosophy when they have Jesus saying: “Whoever drinks the water I shall give will never thirst; the water I shall give will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life” Gospel of John 4:14. This is saying you will become water. And again:
    “The spirit and the bride say come let the hearer say, come let the one who thirst come forward, and the one who wants it receive the gift of life-giving water”-Revelation 22:17. Why is the gift and reward is water? Does it have anything to do with the Egyptians stating that when you get to heaven you will be in a boat singing hymns to RA? The Egyptians felt that man after he dies reverses himself or transforms himself back into what he came out of which was water. “This immortality was acquired by assimilation with Osiris-Serapis, or becoming Osiris and receiving the new name of Osiris. The member of the Isis church could carve on the tomb of his departed brother: ‘may Osiris give thee the water of refreshment. May Isis bestow on thee the holy water of Osiris”-The Mystery Religions by S. Angus. The process of creation is that your naked body born from water, fire/sun, Air then to earth. Reverse this process your body dies naked with no clothes on like Jesus, returns to the earth becomes dust blow up in the air evaporates by the heat of the sun back to water. This process was talked about in Plutarch’s trying to understand Plato’s writing. Plutarch said, “Air is formed when fire extinguished”. He labeled this a “transmutation”. Plutarch also said “The change of Air into fire” which is the opposite or reversal of the former quote. So in Plato’s own type of stolen theology from the Egyptians mankind could go back to water or invisible water. Angus also reports that you become Divine by transforming yourself into divine substances. Ovid wrote The Metamorphoses went into greater detail than Plutarch. Ovid was an admire of Pythagoras and he goes on to say: “All things are mutations…Even the so-called elements are shifting…to water, water itself will change to air,and air to fire which rises over it to climb the higest reaches of the heavens. They then return, last first in backward order,fire in smoky air, from air to water” Book XV.

The real reason purple was assigned for Egyptians kings to wear was because the color came from Phoenician shells that was taken from the waters. Divinizing was conceived in the main in three ways…endowment with deathlessness and transformation into the divine substance”. What was that substance well the Egyptians felt that we would be born twice in order to escape a second death if we acted like children or cattle of RA as babes going back to women’s wombs. Read the book of the dead for confirmation. Jesus would later say the same thing
    I was troubled that S. Angus didn’t view the Marriage analogy of Jesus with the pagan religion. This book was originally written in 1925 and perhaps he was afraid of religious retaliation against him. Angus didn’t or wouldn’t see the connection of Plato’s marriage with his idea state with Jesus Bride with his ideal city of the New Jerusalem. Because I desire to be fair I will quote his reasons why he saw it otherwise. Now if I’m reading Angus right he seems to contradict himself. He states “Another conception of communion with the deity in the mysteries was a religious marriage-a conception the roots of which can be traced back to the Egyptian and Asiatic belief and practice of copulation with deity. When we compare the remote origins of this religious idea with its expression in Christian mysticism…” Two pages down the road Angus asserts, “ The idea of a mystic marriage, found in the earliest documents of Christianity, was not implanted by the mysteries. It is familiar in Jewish-Christian documents, as in those written in gentile environment, the form, too, is different from the individualistic marriage in the mysteries, …thus the church became not only the bride but the flesh of Christ, against whom the marriage of the individual was a breach of contract. How realistically this could be conceived is illustrated by Jerome, who writing to Eustochium’s mother on her daughter’s decision not to marry the king himself, comforts her, ‘she has done you a great service: you have begun to be mother-in-law to god’. In the early church virgins were encouraged to dedicate their members and their flesh to Christ.” I do not believe all Christians accept this individual marriage concept. According to the Catholic Catechism, (if I understand it correctly) view the marriage as one people coming together. The Catholics view the bride as the church and the church and the people’s bodies are one spiritually. I read another book, which talked about Jerome. Bertrand Russell’s A History of Western Philosophy gives a very interesting account of Jerome letter to Eustochium. “Some of Jerome’s letters to Eustochium are curious. He gives her advice on the preservation of virginity, very detailed and frank; he explains the exact anatomical meaning of certain euphemisms in the Old Testament; and he employs a kind of erotic mysticism. A nun is the bride of Christ; this marriage is celebrated in the Song of Solomon” After he wrote this letter Jerome a dream. And he begged God to forgive him for reading pagan books. I wish I had my hands on this book because I want to know if he connected pagan rituals with Jesus bride. I might have an answer to this.

It’s not a coincidence that Catholics named their virgins Nuns after the Egyptian God Nun (water) who will reunite with RA and his followers in Heaven which will be water. The Egyptian writing system was unknown until the 19th century. When they plagiarized the Egyptian mysteries they probably didn’t know who or what they were copying. This doesn’t surprise me of the theft of Nun by the Nuns because Saint Anthony, being the first of the hermits, was born in Egypt about 250ad.

I shall note Angus efforts to connect the Marriage allegory to the Old Testament writings. Bertrand Russell connects it to the Song of Solomon to Jesus wedding ceremony. But what troubles me is that modern scholars who teach at universities publish books and say that the Song of Solomon has a lot of Egyptian influence. For example: Oxford University Press published a book by Rosalie David Handbook to life in ancient Egypt. She says: “Egyptian wisdom instructions may have directly influenced biblical texts, and some parallels have been drawn between the instructions and the sentiments expressed in the book of proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Psalms and Job”. It’s too bad this professor didn’t go into details. Mousta Gadalla made the amazing assertion in his book Historical Deception that King David and king Solomon were Egyptian Pharaohs of Twthomosis III (David) and Amenhotep (Solomon). It seems to me that King David was on good terms with the Egyptians. Why else say “let us send abroad unto our brethren everywhere…So David gathered all Israel together from Shihor of Egypt even unto the entering of Hemath” 1 Chronicles 13: 2-5. And why else would David in one of his Psalms 84:11 give praise to the Egyptian religion? You can’t say “The lord is a sun and shield” and not be referring to RA? Or “set a tabernacle for the sun [RA] which is as a bridegroom coming out his chamber” Psalms 19:4 David said the bridegroom was the sun because the tabernacle was erected for the sun. There are also many reasons why I base my theory that Solomon was Egyptian. 1st Didordorus reported that originally Jews weren’t supposed to have kings because they wanted to be different from the Egyptians who had kicked them out of their country. 2nd why would the woman in the Song of Solomon refer to herself a black like the tents of Kedar. Holloman Bible dictionary says that Kedar is another word for black. Prophet Muhammad traces his lineage to Kedar, which was one of Ishmael’s sons. Ishmael’s father was Abraham who had an Egyptian wife. Now Kedar was about 75% black because his mother was 100% Egyptian and Ishmael was 50% Egyptian. Now the Song of Solomon reads:

“I’am as dark-but lovely
    O daughters of Jerusalem [Jerusalem is a non Hebrew word]
    As the tents of Kedar
    As the curtains of Salma
    Do not stare at me because I’am swarthy
    Because the sun has burned me”

No this wasn’t a white woman talking about a tan. The Catholic Bible notes states that the tents were made of black hair. In the interest of being fair I will give Matthew Henry’s take on the matter. Henry’s states “I am black but comely black as the tents of Kedar in which the shepherds lived, which were very coarse and never whitened, weather beaten and discolored by long use”. Its hard for me to figure out why a white woman would give an analogy to her skin changing color to the tents of Kedar that are actually made of black goat hair. The best I could say is that she was light skinned who got darker because she had to work out in the sun all day attending vineyards. There are many other points to indicate Solomon was Egyptian. For example: why would the woman give her love vision to Solomon and say, “to the steeds of Pharaoh’s Chariots would I liken you, my beloved”. Why talk about the regal state of Solomon’s bridegroom having a litter and a seat made of purple cloth in chapter three of the Song of Solomon. Why is it that wine, apple trees are talked about so much in connection with Solomon’s bridegroom? Well Osiris was known to have traveled the world teaching people how to plant the vine.

In my opinion the world has had a beginning and will have an end. At the beginning of the creation of the Universe water was in existence before anything else Read Genesis. At the end or Judgment day Jesus said indirectly that we will become water and we will not thirst because water can never thirst in itself. How can water crave water? Jesus first miracle was turning water into wine at a wedding. Jesus will repeat his first miracle again at another wedding in heaven for his bride. So who is Jesus bride? Water [or the Egyptian word Nun=water] which he will turn into water and have a big party. The last chapter of the Songs of Solomon talks about the bride and her dowry, which consist of a vineyard. Even former President John F. Kennedy wanted his grave to be buried near the waters because that’s what he believed was the substance where human life came from.
    Now the Egyptians conceived the creation of Mankind like the creation of the Universe. According to Plutarch studies of the Egyptian religion Peace would come when one government takes over. “A destined time shall come when it is decreed that Areimanius, engaged in bringing on pestilence and famine, shall by these be utterly annihilated and shall disappear; and then shall the earth become a level plain, and there shall be one manner of life and one form of government for a blessed people who shall all speak one tongue. Theopompus says that, according to the sages, one god is to overpower, and the other to be overpowered, each in turn for the space of three thousand years, and afterward for another three thousand years they shall fight and war, and the one shall undo the works of the other, and finally Hades shall pass away”. This is what the Egyptians and chaldeans felt and it resembles the book of Revelations except for the one government “one mind” Rev 17:13. But when John wrote Revelations he was living under Roman Tyrants. If John would of wrote this 130 years later when Constantine made Christianity/Catholic the state religion he might have had a different view of the Roman Empire trying to make everyone live under one type of law.

But how does this Universalism applies to mankind, heaven and water. {Plutarch states “the Egyptians have a tradition …the genesis of the five worlds from one single matter”-Obsolescence of Oracles.} Well lets pretend you’re a water molecule in a swimming pool with nine million others. Can you tell the difference between one and the other? No. We will be together As one and equal with each other living in harmony. For to live in harmony is to cause to agree symmetrically living in peace and harmony. But in the Koran it doesn’t accept marriage as sacrament because it’s based, which I already proved, on pagan Egyptian mythologies. Plus, Heaven and Hell are arranged in several different stages according to rank of deeds according to The Koran.

While we are living on this earth we might be involuntarily drinking recycled forms of Hitler’s piss but in heaven we will have none of it because people like him will be totally evaporated and fused out and purified for 50,000 years with the fire of God. Then on the flip side of heaven it might take you 50,000 years to get from level 1 to level 7 of heaven; where you will have pure wine to drink with companions of equal age, women with big lustrous round eyes. Image yourself walking around in slippers of gold resting on a green silk couch or out in your garden planting your own grapevines? So it appears by the writings in the Koran you will be able also to have brides and wine. The Koran also stated that water is the source of all living and that mankind was one but we made ourselves different by disobeying god and committing sin.

So I close with a poem

Heaven & Hell

Those who go to hell pray for bail
    In heaven we build rudders for future sails
    Sinners save your cries and wails
    Your water was exchange for fire you fail

You could have had yourself a bride
    Now Lucifer is at your side

Notes:
    1.Allusions to my poem Eyes on a Rainbow can be found in Rev: 10:1 “rainbow” NIV Rev 22:1 “ Crystal” and objecting to the folktale of gold being at the end of the rainbow because gods love will not be sold see Rev 21:6. I was unaware that I unconsciously cited these quotes in my poem. I was amazed when I found out what I did. The ancient’s philosophers like Socrates felt poets were under spells from god. Socrates in his conversations to Ion said “God takes the mind out of the poets, and uses them as his servants. But god himself is the speaker and through them he shows his meaning to us [sometimes]” The marriage of Jesus with his bride is really an allusion to the marriage of RA (sun god) with Nun (water). Jesus is crowned with a golden crown to take his bride of Diamonds, which is symbolic of water. We express the Egyptian mystery system when or engagements are gold rings and the wedding rings are diamonds like water. The gold is the same color as that of the sun who RA D symbolically represents. Ra was born by coming out the diamond Ñ or water of Nun. And lastly lets talk about the Honeymoon. Why is there a honeymoon after the wedding? In Egyptian mythology Isis-Hathor was associated with the moon which was regarded by the Egyptians as the source of all moisture. Hathor was regarded as a Love goddess too. The moon was considered a generative and sustaing power and creative power upholding the universe.Therefore the Honeymoon was designed to make love and create life.

2. The Egyptians in heaven would wear white also “The blessed were supposed to be arrayed in garments similar to those which clothed the gods, but certain of them seem to have worn white linen apparel, with white sandals on their feet. All this goes to show that heaven of the primitive Egyptians was nothing more than an extension of terrestrial conditions”-Ancient Egyptian myths and Legends By Lewis Spence. The playwright Aristophanes wrote a play called The Clouds, written in 423BC. His main character was his contemporary Socrates. Socrates when talking to Strepsiades states: “talk face to face with the clouds whom we worship”, and again:

“Come, holy clouds, and show your power
    Come, leave your father ocean bower
    (If there you be), or where Nile flows,
    Or high Olympus crowned with snows

Socrates: They are the celestial clouds, the patron goddesses of the lay about. From them come our intelligence, our dialectic and our reason; also our speculative genius and all our argumentative talents.

Strepsiades: Now you say that, I feel I could fly…”

{Now keep in mind The Encyclopedia states that a cloud is “A mass of condensed water”. If Socrates thought the water was god and heaven then why did he offer up prayers to the sun? Socrates was consistent with the Egyptian religion seeing heaven as water and RA as a symbolic representation of the sun’s rays. My circumstancial evidence is found indirectly with Socartes once teacher Anaxagoras, “As Augustine mentions, was condemned by Athenians for teaching that the sun was a fiery mass of stone, and neither a god nor even a living being”- See City of God. Now lets continue with the play for another point.

Strepsiades: Socrates-one thing I’m puzzled about. You did say these were clouds?

Socrates: Yes

Strepsides: Well, how come they look so like women? The other clouds-I mean, well, the real ones, look quite different. {Earlier Socrates states that one of the rituals for people to be imitated was to have white flour sprinkled over their heads to resemble a cloud. Socrates answers Strepsides question by saying that if something didn’t not look women they would take “one look at clesthenes just now, and naturally, on the spot, as you can see, they turned into women”. Now I’m concerned with these analogies to the Book of revelation where Jesus and his followers wear white robes (Rev 7:9). Eventhough Aristophanes was a comedy playwright I’m still confirming some scenes from his play as historical. Aristophanes might of given yet another clue that Socrates was connected with Pythagoras who was connented to the Egyptians. The connection has to do with Flour being used in ceremonies. When Plutarch wrote the biography of Numa Pompilius he stated: “His [Numa] sacrifices, also, had great similitude to the ceremonial of Pythagoras, for they were not celeberated with effusion of blood, but consisted of flour, wine” . Could the Pythagoreans painted themselves white as resembling the clouds up in heaven? I think so because the ancient Egyptians saw themselves wearing white when they reached heaven. “Many shall be purified, and made white”-Daniel 12:10. Osiris goes to heaven in a white crown and dress. Is Osiris trying to look like the white stars as they appear in the night ? See my play Egyptology 101 for an answer.

The son of man was liken to a white cloud see Rev: 14:14 also see:

Rev 1:7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,
    And every eye will see him”

3. Did Herodotus admit The Egyptians believe they would drink wine in heaven? See Book 2: 78 where it states: “When the rich gave a party and the meal is finished, a man carries round amongst the guest a wooden image of a corpse in a coffin…he shows it to each guest in turn, and says: ‘look upon this body as you drink and enjoy yourself; for you will be just like it when you are dead’. It’s also interesting to note that before bulls are sacrificed there’s a ritual of “pouring wine and invoking the god by name” see book 2:39. Plutarch said almost the same thing in Isis and Osiris. “Palaestinius…was the first to invent music. But some say that the word is not the name of any person, but an expression belonging to the vocabulary of drinking and feasting: ‘Good luck be ours in things like this!” and that this is really the idea expressed by the exclamation “maneros” whenever the Egyptians use it. In the same way we may be sure that the likeness of a corpse which, as it is exhibited to them, is carried around in a chest, is not a reminder of what happened to Osiris, as some assume; but it is to urge them, as they contemplate it, to use and to enjoy the present, since all very soon must he be what is now and this is their purpose in introducing it into the midst of merry making The vine is connected to sacraificing also in Egyptian mythology. Osiris is credited with ending cannibalism by showing his fellow Egyptians how to plant grains (bread) and wine (blood). I would guess they were in short supplies of food and would sacrifice human to eat. Diodorus states: “Osiris was the first, they record, to make mankind give up cannibalism; for after Isis had discovered the fruit of both wheat and barley …and Osiris had also devised the cultivation of these fruits…both because of the pleasing nature of the newly-discovered grain and because it seemed to their advantage to refrain from their butchery of one another”. In time after their deaths the Egyptians honored Osiris with secret ceremonies where wine was part of the rituals. Maybe there is a connection with Jesus wanting you to drink wine as if its his blood and bread as if his body for his so called sacrafice for making see Matthew 26:26-28

4. All new initiates into the Egyptian Mysteries were given the name “Moses” which meant saved by water. Christians along with Egyptians saw Heaven as water. Here’s one of many examples of this. See Rev14: 2 “And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters”

5. In the Koran it states “It is he who has created man from water” and in another verse “We made from water every living thing”- 21:30. If you read carefully the first 6 or 7 sentences in genesis you will know that water was in existence before the earth was created. Moses learnt this from the Egyptians see Acts 7:22 and the Greeks thought Moses was Egyptian see Acts 21:38 . So was Job saying when you naked you go back naked a reference to going back into water? In the Egyptian religion Amen-Ra body was considered nun/water. The Leyden Papyrus of 300 bc in a Holand museum bares witness.

6. Solomon’s temple was built with Phoenician help see 2 chronicles 2:13; 3:17; 4:11-12. Phoenicians apprenticed themselves to Egyptian masters to learn their crafts on a large scale, see p.194 of Black Spark, White fire by Richard Poe. Phoenicians also built Obelisk in honor of the Egyptians. Its hard for me not to view Solomon as non Egyptian king who “brought Pharaoh’s daughter up from the city of David”, (- 2 Chronicles 8:11), without Solomon being Egyptian. I’ve already stated else where in Christianity On Trial that it was rare for the Kings of Egypt to allow foreigners to take their daughters out of Egypt. But Solomon could do it because he was either a king of Egypt or very important Egyptian military personnel.

7. King Osiris, a mortal man who became a god, clothed in myth at his death was known as inventing the vine and being a maker of wine. See Diodorus 1:17

8. In Plato’s book two of the Republic concepts of Socrates ideal city {Christianity New city of Jerusalem). In this city was described as a banquet of the saints were their wages for good deeds were in “Eternal intoxication” and the people in Hades would have to fetch the water. This was written 400 years before Jesus. Jesus in the Gospel of John talked about the water being “Eternal life”. Apparently some of this water would be turnt into wine, for after all Jesus did say: “I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my father’s kingdom [heaven” Matthew 29:26. But before Plato got this point of “Eternal intoxication” in heaven an allusion to a man is given. This man fits the perfect description of Jesus and Osiris.Plato talked about a just man made to appear unjust. Plato mentioned four things, which are connectable to Jesus. 1. “This man should be a craftsmen, Jesus was a Carpenter. 2.He must be stripped naked of all but justice, and made the opposite of the former; doing no wrong, we all know Jesus was stripped bare while on the cross. 3.The just man will be scourged, racked, chained, have his eyes burnt out; at last, after every kind of misery, he will set up on a pole;” Well Jesus was hung on a tree just like Osiris. We know from Diodorus that Seth/Satan pulled the eyes out of Osiris but were replaced.4. Then Plato goes on saying people should be married then he started talking about the “Eternal intoxication”. -See Book Its interesting to me that the Christian writer of John would say that Jesus was the “true vine”, adopting a religion already in existence then have your anger carried out against them in harvest times by “Throwing them into the great winepress of god’s wrath” Rev 14:20. When Jesus said he was the “true vine” he was admitting their was a similar religion like his already in existence. Plato must of copied his story about heaven having “eternal intoxication from the Egyptians. The ancient Egyptians paradise in heaven had a “Beer of eternity” . And “according to one myth the gods themselves lived upon a species of plant called the ‘plant of life’-see p. 127 Ancient Egyptian myth and Legends By Lewis Spence .The Christians had their version of this plant in their New city of Jersalem “In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life” Revelations 22:2.

9. Marcus Aurelius understood the Egyptian and platonic teachings best when he said: “All things are intertwined, the one with the other, and sacred is the bond: there is practically nothing alien the one to the other, for all things have been marshaled in order and constitute the one cosmos. For there is both one cosmos of all things, and one god through all, and one substance, and one law, and one common reason, and one truth.” Diodorus Siculus backs up my opinion when he says: “When in the beginning, as their (Egyptian) account runs, the universe was being formed, both heaven and earth were indistinguishable in appearance, since their elements were intermingled” Book 1:7

10. The Egyptians conceive the Cosmos was made by 9 things, the 4th being the four elements. Nine was their sacred number along with the number 5. The situation number nine was found in Rev 21: 12 “ And had a wall great and high and had 12 gates 12 angels and 12 tribes add all 12 + 12+ 12= 36 add 3 +6 and you get 9. It’s no accident that the book of Revelation alludes to the number two more times. The Christians say only 144,000 will enter heaven [The Egyptians stated that the spirits of heaven are in number 4,601,200]. Add 4+4+1=9. Horus who was associated with RA and Jesus was given the number 10 because they considered God as higher and above the rest if you times 12 x the 12,000 taken from the tribes you get 244, add this up and you get 10 or Horus. Jesus in revelation, the third number 9 is revealed, states the cubit walls of the new city of Jerusalem will be 144 cubits thick. Add all the numbers up and you get nine again. Because the Egyptians view the creation of the universe, as resembling the creation of man was due probably to the nine months a women was pregnant. As I said in another article the 4 elements created the universe and the Egyptian probably believed in created man. By looking at how a woman gave birth they came up with the elements. Before a woman gives birth her water breaks, she screams and shouts due to the pain (that’s thunder or fire) then she has to use breathing techniques to push it out (that’s air) then after that the baby comes out the body which the Egyptians referred to the body as earth or Demeter in Greek. In today’s science we know there are more than four elements out their but the Greeks and Egyptians didn’t and they worked with the best information they had during their times. Its hard to accept that God 2,000 years ago already set a certain number of individuals to go to heaven or hell. Some Christians take the 144,000 to mean that many people go to heaven. If so we have a link with Bertrand Russell quoting Plato talking about “many” and Cats. Russell states: “ Plato doctrine...that is the theory of “ideas” or “forms”. This theory is partly logical, partly metaphysical. The logical part has to do with the meaning of general words. There are many individual animals of whom we can truly say “this is a cat’ …it means something which is not this or that cat, but some kind of universal cattyness”p 121 A History of Western Philosophy. Might also have to take another look at why their was folktale that said cats/RA have nine lives. Furthermore, in Plato view geometry expressed the inmost secrets of the universe and the fact is Plato learned from Pythagoras who learned from the Egyptians to emerge “arithmetic, geometry etc in harmony with the kosmos-“Universal order” [or heaven]-see p. 181 Black Spark White Fire. Now remember it was Diodorus who stated, “And Pythagoras learned from Egyptians his teachings about the gods, his geometrical propositions and theory of numbers”. See Book 1:98. Also see Anthony Browder book Nile Valley contributions to Civilization p.123 where he talks about a group of nine giving birth to the world. “This process of halving is the basis of Nile Valley mathematics and contemporary biological science with is associated with the process of cellular division called mitosis. This concept was expressed in an ancient text, which stated:

Iam one that transforms
    Into two
    Iam Two that transforms
    Into four
    I’am four that transforms
    Into Eight
    After this Iam One [see how 144,000 are numbered in Rev: 7:4-8]

This was the process of why 9 was the highest number. Just like the Rhind Papyrus that deals with a geometric progression of a ratio of seven. In the text this problem is called “The inventory of goods contained in a house. It’s a mathematical riddle. The answer ends up being “one”. An analogy to the 12 tribes of Israel being added up gets you to 10 or to the transformations of “After this I’am one”. The Israel each had 12,000 from 12 tribes which kept on double itself until it got to the highest number of 10 which was Horus/Jesus

11. Herodotus stated in his Histories Book 2:109 that the Greeks learned Geometry from the Egyptians.

12. The Egyptian divine number of 5 was revealed when Jesus gave the supposed parable/fable of the ten virgins. Because five of the virgins would not prepare for marriage they missed out on the wedding party with Jesus. The connection with the 10 virgins with the sacred number 5 is only conjecture of my opinion. Wait a minute. I might have to take back the conjecture of my opinion. Plutarch states in The E At Delphi “That the Pythagoreans called five a ‘Marriage’” . Now we already know Pythagoras studied in Egypt and Plato stole some of the Pythagorean books. Its no coincidence that five virgins are left to be married with Jesus and the number 5 in Egypt was a sign of marriage on top of this. And the real reason John in Revelations, a student of Egyptian teachings felt 666 was symbolic of the devil was due to the fact that the number 6 was limited but the number five wasn’t. Let me again quote from Plutarch “only the numbers five and six, when multiplied by themselves , repeat themselves and preserve their identity…the number six does this but once, …but with five this result is obtained in raising it to any power, and it has a unique characteristic, when added to itself, of producing either itself or ten alternately as the addition progress, and of doing this to infinity, since this number takes its pattern from the primal principle which orders the whole. For as that principle by changes creates a complete universe out of itself…”-Plutarch this is why the ten could be found out from all the 12 tribes of Israel by adding up the numbers. The theology of numerology in numbers played a vital role in symbolic expressions of the Egyptian religion which Plato and Pythagoras passed on to the Christians.

So I ask again. Who’s the real bride of Jesus?

Answer: Quite naturally the living water (John 4:10) in the new city (Rev 22: 1). I say the if the city is the only bride of Jesus then why did Jesus say “I go to prepare a place for you And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I’ am , there ye may be also” John 14: 2-3. If the city/Jesus bride is being prepared for those who go to heaven, then don’t you think this bride has many grooms? What will you look like in heaven? We know its not flesh and blood. We do know you will have white robes on (clouds).And there are several references to God appearing as a cloud (Numbers 14:14, Exodus 16:10). And if it’s true that University teachers say that Psalms was influenced by Egypt may it perhaps be true that the Jews and Christian concept of the bride and bridegroom came from Egypt? Its not without the possiability because there are many other themes in the Christian concepts of heaven that are the same as in Egypt. I will have to take another look at Psalms 84:11 “For the lord is a sun” Why would another religion call their god a sun when they knew the Egyptians called RA the sun god too? Perhaps the writer was an Egyptian. And this causes me to also take another look at psalms 19:4-5 “ In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber”. So David says the sun/RA is a bridegroom? And why else would Jesus parable of the ten virgins where only five prepared themselves as good brides would make it to heaven when Plutarch also said five was a marriage number. The author of Historical deception states “Five is associated with Horus/Jesus…Five is also the number of points on the stars that decorate the ceilings of the tombs”. I read that Jesus called himself the mourning star. Jesus also stated his brided is dressed in white. On a non related issue I wrote Martin Bernal about some religious studies I was working on. He emailed me back suggesting I get a hold of Michael Astour book Hellenosemitica . If it wasn’t for this book I would of never known there was such a thing as the Evening star. The Babylonians called the evening star a bride and so did Jesus. Astour talks about a veiled bride. “The veiled bride sunset/evening…corresponds to the brilliant Evening star (Venus) that lights after sunset on the quickly darkened sky” pp. 134-135. I find it intresting Paul calls Jesus Adam in 1Corinthians 15: 45. Adam/Jesus/Osiris is the Mourning star and his bride is Eve/Venus/Isis. How is it possible that one star is called two names? A.E. Fanning book Planets, stars and galaxies . Venus takes 225 days to go around the sun. And during this course I’m guessing Venus appears to give off two diffirent images. Fanning states. “We have never been able to see her surface because it is perpetually hidden in a thick mantle of cloud”.Jesus did say his bride was dressed in white (cloud?). Clouds are excellent reflectors of sunlight and this is the reason for her brilliance…an observer of Venus, if he could see the sun at all, would notice that it rose in the west and set in the east, taking about half a year to go from horizon to horizon. Any owner of a small telescope can observe the changing phases of Venus as she circuits the sun. When she is on far side of the sun from the earth, we see a ‘full’ Venus but because she is then at her greatest distance from us, about 160 million miles, she is not as bright as when we see her as a crescent, very much closer to earth. …on occasions considerable brightening may be observed near the ends of the horns of the crescent known as the cusps [Hathor/Isis had horns]…at other times the ‘dark’ (evening ?) part of Venus may be seen shining dimly in much the same way as does the crescent moon pp96-99”. For these reasons above I believe was the cause of Venus having two names. This may explain why the Babylonians called Venus veiled and the Pythagoreans called Venus unveiled. I will explain further. Marcus Aurelius in Book 11 of Meditations reports that “The Pythagoreans bid us in the mourning look to the heavens that we may be reminded of those bodies that continually do the same things and in the same manner perform their work, and also be reminded of their purity and nudity. For there is no veil over a star. Consider what a man Socrates was when he dressed himself in a skin, after Xanthippe had taken his cloak and gone out, and what Socrates said to his friends who were ashamed of him”.Let me digress: “A man clothed in soft rainment ? behold, they that wear soft clothing are kings houses” Matthew 11:8. Astour quotes from ancient Babylonian texts:

“I sing our Lady, the god [dess
    of the night, of the night, the veiled bride
    In evening thou enterest into the sunset
    …I sing. His answer is….
    When thou hast shone O Night, bride
    Of the night, veiled bride[…thou en-
    Terst into the sunset. May I sing thee

“As a shining star that goes away in the evening into sunset corresponding to the brilliant evening star (venus)”. Matthew 24:27 or a student of Pyhagoras stated in the mouth of Jesus “ For as the lightning cometh out the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the son of man be”. The bride of Jesus was called the City of Jerasalem but it’s also stated its clothed in white linen like all the rest of the saints.Jesus in the bible marries himself; and the nature of Venus starr is clearly bisexual just like some of Hermetica doctrines taught. Is this a possible reason why the Pope and Bishiops do not take wives? But that’s another story.

P.S. The Christians like to use some of their contradictions as a means to escape their true Egyptians origins. The Christians say Jesus will marry the Church. Well, well, well just who then is the church? A church is no church without any people. Isn’t Jesus church already with him in heaven? If no is the answer, then his bride is connected to Judgment and the resurrection of those who get to go to heaven. John had a vision of Jesus bride as not a church “Come I will show you the bride…and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven” Rev 21:9-10. I know very well that Jesus allegedly said: “At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like angels in heaven”-Matthew 22:30. This was a response to a person wondering if material marriage on earth would be likewise in heaven. We know flesh and blood can’t enter heaven but apparently water can. Everyone who gets to heaven who quite naturally become members of the church will all be married to Jesus, commingled together as water molecules. Jesus says, “Except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the spirit is spirit” John 3:5-6 Now in John 4: 14 Jesus also states “ Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; the water that I shall give him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” Just think about it if you transform into water after you die how could water get thirsty for water. I don’t know what you think of this but to me Jesus is clearly saying that heaven is water and that you will become water forever if you make it to heaven. I hope the Christians don’t think Jesus bride is a material city, made up of walls, streets of gold. Why does a person who isn’t made of material need a material city? Why are Jesus servants who are residents of this City/church not married to Jesus or anyone they want to be married to? You mean to tell me the resident of this city can’t be married to the city? Are there certain rights and privileges to this city Jesus has but the residents do not? Is this city, which is laid out like a square with walls, made to contain the visible or invisible water of resurrected bodies? It seems to me that this new city will function like a square swimming pool. If its not a swimming pool then why is “the water of life, as clear as crystal flowing from the throne of god” [The throne in the Egyptian heaven was made of iron, In the Koran “His throne of power is ever on water that he might manifest you whoever of you is best in deeds 11:7] Rev 22:1. In Rev 4:3 it states, “There was a rainbow round about the Throne”. And in revelations 20:11 the thrones color is white. You must admit that a rainbow results from a large group of water droplets. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal-Rev 4:6. Sounds like the throne is made of ice to sit on. So it appears the throne is a white cloud with water coming out it. You must admit the city as to be designed in part to contain water from God’s throne? But this brings me to another question? Where is Jesus throne? Is not in a temple in the city “ I saw no temple …because the lord god almighty and the lamb are its temple…and the city had no need of the sun” Rev 21:22. So I guess the water and the throne travel where ever they go? Or can it might be said that all the substances is water? I would guess the “River of life” would have to be within the walls of the city because dogs, magicians, perverts murders etc, can’t “go through the gates into the city” Rev: 22: 14-15. It seems very clear to me that Jesus modeled heaven just like Plato and Socrates did. Where they saw themselves as white clouds, which is made up of water. This is why Jesus was described as wearing a white robe, having a white head and white wool of a lambs hair Rev 1:14 and his voice is like water rev; 14:2. When the bible said that we shall be like angels when we get to heaven. That meant we would be like clouds too. If you remember in John 20: 12 it pictures the angels as white clouds to. “And seeth two angels in white sitting”. And to seal it up I quote again from Rev 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud and a rainbow”. So If Jesus said we would become Angels therefore you would become water that’s part of the “river of life” in his new city. Jesus is married with this city and his water will come from out of his throne into the river of life. Are we then becoming one with God in this water that’s married to the new city? Or Jesus marries us spiritual because he is married to the city and we are apart of the city. Some of this water from the river will be turned into wine for the clouds to drink.

Portions of Revelations I believe were stolen from Aristophanes Clouds . Socrates had a significant role in this play where there was a ceremony of putting white flour on people to resemble clouds that are up in heaven. Socrates also talked about images of people and things being formed out of the clouds by using your imagination by looking up into the sky.

One of my uncles relatives told me that he was taught that mankind go back to dust after they die. This may very well be true because the Koran also says that man was created from dust 40:67. But the Koran also states that man was created from clay and black mud 15: 26. Now to form man out of this you need water. But I must say there is “a well-known ancient Egyptian illustration showing Khnum, the divine potter, at his potter’s wheel, faishoning men of clay, was echoed thousands of years latter in Isaiah 64:8” see p. 51 Gadalla Historical deception. But the Christians are confusing the issues. The issue is not what you turn into at death but your second life in heaven. Now the Bible says you will be like angels who appears to resemble white clouds. Now are the Christians going to say you turn into white sand/dust. If so then we now white sand can only come into existence by water eroding Rocks for million of years.

I’ve come under attack because of my use of Egyptian numerology and astrology to break down the Christian religion. If the Christians wouldn’t of stole from the Egyptians. If the Christians wouldn’t of told the fictional story of the Magi looking for a fixed star to locate Jesus and using numbers to tell their stories I wouldn’t be here writing. It was almost 200 years ago “Charles Francois Dupuis in his book Origin of All cults set out, with massive corroborative detail, the claim that Christianity had risen from the misunderstood debris of Egyptian astronomical religious allegory”-See Black Athena.

By Andre Austin

4. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Great read!
    This should have gotten more responses!

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Very good work...although you must be weary of the works of Martin Bernal also. He tries to take the middle road in some of his concepts so as not to offend white people. Black Athena is in two volumes...get them both.

6. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Volume 3 of Martin Bernal's BLack Athena came out recently. I wanted the book but god **** they want $60 bucks