Black Sports : How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Greatness,

Video: How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks

OAKLAND, Calif. – In the end, there was Stephen Curry standing in the middle of it all: beating his chest, belting out a blood-curdling scream born of one of the great escapes in conference finals history. The Golden State Warriors and the NBA's Most Valuable Player should've been buried in America's Dust Bowl days ago, demoralized, demolished, left to rot with 73 victories and a fistful of what-ifs ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-st...e-of-the-nba-s-great-comebacks-080614683.html

I knew it would happen once OKC didn't close them out. I was telling my BF and son, OKC just lost this series. I didn't really care who won. I'm a Celtics fan but GS has team members that can pick them up when it's needed. They played as a team. Unfortunately OKC relies too much on two players for the most part. Now I sure hope GS stomps Cleveland!

I knew it would happen once OKC didn't close them out. I was telling my BF and son, OKC just lost this series. I didn't really care who won. I'm a Celtics fan but GS has team members that can pick them up when it's needed. They played as a team. Unfortunately OKC relies too much on two players for the most part. Now I sure hope GS stomps Cleveland!

Sounds like you know a little sumpt'n bout the game:), great overview.

And you're right GS just stomped Cleveland by 15, with the bench doing most of the work, yup.

Last edited:
Sounds like you know a little sumpt'n bout the game:), great overview.

And you're right GS just stomped Cleveland by 15, with the bench doing most of the work, yup.

Yes sir! I actually told the clerk before I left work GS would not allow Lebanon James ( Mr. Brown calls him that so shall I ) to no more than 19 points. Of course he hit for 23 but I was close. That's a shut him down for his normal stats anyway. I might just run the 8 miles to work tomorrow just to rib the heck out of him early. Yippy!!!!!

Yes sir! I actually told the clerk before I left work GS would not allow Lebanon James ( Mr. Brown calls him that so shall I ) to no more than 19 points. Of course he hit for 23 but I was close. That's a shut him down for his normal stats anyway. I might just run the 8 miles to work tomorrow just to rib the heck out of him early. Yippy!!!!!

Okay then, ... I :bowdown: to your astuteness on the matter, for real straight talk, enjoy your "run" and lay it on 'em, k? You on fleak. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back