Black Money Business Jobs : how some immigrants find jobs....

Not sure of where you're coming from with the OP. Care to explain what YOU think about non-black immigrants being welcomed to the U.S., led by the hand to good jobs, all the while not having to pay taxes for 7 years (since they haven't had the benefit of being born into American prosperity and opportunity like you were, it's a "reaching hand" to help them to catch up)?

Not sure of where you're coming from with the OP. Care to explain what YOU think about non-black immigrants being welcomed to the U.S., led by the hand to good jobs, all the while not having to pay taxes for 7 years (since they haven't had the benefit of being born into American prosperity and opportunity like you were, it's a "reaching hand" to help them to catch up)?
i hate it.
that is why i posted the article.
when ever some of us complain they always deny and say how hard working they are.
now it's being documented in the paper. i'm just trying to share the information.

in the long run it don't matter what i think as long as i post information when i can find it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back