Black Money Business Jobs : how some immigrants find jobs....

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Not sure of where you're coming from with the OP. Care to explain what YOU think about non-black immigrants being welcomed to the U.S., led by the hand to good jobs, all the while not having to pay taxes for 7 years (since they haven't had the benefit of being born into American prosperity and opportunity like you were, it's a "reaching hand" to help them to catch up)?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Not sure of where you're coming from with the OP. Care to explain what YOU think about non-black immigrants being welcomed to the U.S., led by the hand to good jobs, all the while not having to pay taxes for 7 years (since they haven't had the benefit of being born into American prosperity and opportunity like you were, it's a "reaching hand" to help them to catch up)?
i hate it.
that is why i posted the article.
when ever some of us complain they always deny and say how hard working they are.
now it's being documented in the paper. i'm just trying to share the information.

in the long run it don't matter what i think as long as i post information when i can find it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Look To The Yams: New Study Finds Africans, Caribbean Immigrants Healthier than African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Mass Deportation Of Black Immigrants That You Haven’t Heard About Black People Politics 11
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black Education / Schools : African Immigrants have the highest educational attainment but the incomes don't match up Black Education / Schools 1
HODEE Black People : WE ARE ON THE INSIDE...What immigrants and foreigners say about America Black People Open Forum 1
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black People : Is it against SOME immigrants culture to say PLEASE or THANK YOU? Black People Open Forum 14
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Caribbean and African Immigrants Getting Blocked In New US Immigration Reform Bill Black People Politics 2
chuck Black People : Black Immigrants Increasing Number of Ivy League Students! Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : About those African Immigrants Black People Open Forum 21
Amnat77 Black People : Fear of Immigrants Black People Open Forum 25
Ankhur Black People : Do immigrants view the US as a savior? Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : Buchanan: Americans Should Consider Allowing Only White Immigrants Black People Open Forum 2
D Pan-Africanism : African Immigrants a Successful Bunch, But Not Overall Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 14
P Black People : Immigrants seen not taking Americans' jobs Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : Question---Immigrants Black People Open Forum 6
I Black People : Help Illegal Immigrants, but boost blacks, too Black People Open Forum 114
D Liberia : Liberian Immigrants And NYPD Work To Improve Relationship Liberia 0
P Africa : Spain repels African immigrants All Things Africa 0
P Africa : OVERCOMING PERCEPTIONS: African immigrants seek ties, harmony with American blacks All Things Africa 30
A Pan-Africanism : African Immigrants Make Presence Known in U.S. Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
Z Pan-Africanism : Tensions Increase Between US-Born African Americans and Black Immigrants Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 43
P Black People : Legalizing Illegal Immigrants..the Republican Plan to replace the Black Community? Black People Open Forum 63
R Black People : Illegal Immigrants Black People Open Forum 5
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its a pleasure to measure and find the size the treasure is wine and pies write in his ledger the day they met her thing stay wet this is all habit re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Scientists find mystery inside the ominous ‘Eye of Africa’ All Things Africa 0
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Detroit police find 63 fetuses in funeral home amid probe Black People Open Forum 1
Destee 20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Find Black Sites Older Than destee.com Destee's Thoughts 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Archaeological find in Jerusalem ‘proves Bible passage is historically true’ Christian Study Group 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : from-detroit-to-liberia-why-i-left-america-to-find-home Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HE WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG ROLL: lets find its true origins. AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Congressman Reintroduces Bill to Find Remedies for Reparations; Michael Eric Dyson Has an Option for Black People Politics 5
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Operation High Jump; Journey to Antarctica to find the Dome Science and Technology 1
chuck Black People Politics : Please Do Find Out What People In that Place And Space Takes Are Too! Black People Politics 0
Destee Site News : New Community Features - (share if you find any) Announcements 16
chuck Black People Politics : We Need To Find Out What The Facts Truly Are About Immigration In 2016!!! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : You're eating a lot of fake, rotten olive oil — here's how to find the real stuff Food Discussion and Recipes 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : Don't you find this presidential election year very strange? Black People Politics 38
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Researchers find no trace of Neanderthal Y-chromosomes in modern humans Science and Technology 16
crwn Science and Technology : The Invisible Web: What It Is, How You Can Find It Science and Technology 0
chuck African American History Culture : Chistopher Columbus Didn't Find The New World!! African American History Culture 2
RAPTOR Black Positive People : In a Single Year, This Arkansas Woman Helped 2,000 Ex-Felons Find Full-Time Jobs Black People Doing Positive Things 0
KPITRL Black People : Ever thought you were right to find out years later you were wrong? Black People Open Forum 10
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Archaeologists find remains of previously unknown pharaoh in Egypt Egypt 0
HODEE Black People : WE HAVE TO FIND OUR WAY!! Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Couple sells $12 junk store find to a museum for $100,000 Black People Open Forum 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Health and Wellness : 20 Pain Cures You Can Find in Your Kitchen Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Pope warns church must find new balance or fail Christian Study Group 53
NecessaryChaos Destee Network : A viable plan to reverse the effects of slavery, find out tonight. Destee Network : 0