Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW SLAVERY CREATED OUR CONSTITUTION?: Add it up

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
HOW SLAVERY CREATED OUR CONSTITUTION?: Add it up

By Andre Austin

The Constitution became effective in 1789 (it’s a person, Uncle Sam its 228 years old). 20 years from 1789 would end the legal importation of slavery in 1808, thereby creating the black super-stud will still live with the after effects today of broken families.

The original texts said life, liberty and the pursuit of property (Slaves) switched to happiness.

This happiness of whites caused millions to die in the middle passage. There’s no statute of limitations on murder and the guilty party is Uncle Sam and he still lives in effect as a person/corporation for 228 years old.

John Q Adams address at North Bridgewater in Nov of 1844 gives us three key clues linking slavery/Constitution coiled up as a snake on the pole holding up our Flag past/present/ maybe future.

Adams said:

“Yes! It cannot be denied-slaveholding lords of the South prescribed, as a condition of their assent to the Constitution, three special provisions to secure the perpetuity of their dominion over their slaves. The first was the immunity for twenty years (ending importation in 1808 sparking slave-breeding), of preserving the African slave-trade; the second was the stipulation to surrender fugitive slaves-an engagement positively prohibited by the laws of God, delivered from Sinai; and thirdly, the exaction fatal to the principles of popular representation, of a representation for slaves-for articles of merchandise, under the name of persons” (The Constitution: A pro-Slavery Compact p.120 by Wendell Phillips).

The compromise of representation of slaves led to us being counted as 3/5 of a person. I’m speculating this compromise had something to do with substituting the word property to happiness. These elegant writers of our glorious Constitution had no problem classifying us as 3/5 a person because they thought we were one step away from Apes. I chuckle when Black PH.D’s give lectures calling us immigrants when we were nothing but property and the cargo on those Slave Ships. As a matter of record the only people who are not immigrants in the USA are Black people! Yeah, get real now.

The reason behind putting a time limit on importing slaves was fear of insurrection of wild untamed Africans. The more home grown breeding of puppies under their supervision caused less anxiety to getting bitten when the pups get filly grown. The revisionist spread propaganda citing that Christians wanted to end slave trading with a bible quote from 1 Timothy 1:10 against “Slave-traders” but not slave having.

Therefore, I deliver an article of Impeachment and arrest warrant to Uncle Sam, a corporation and living person aged 228 years. This clown dressed up in red, white and blue with a stove-top hat like Lincoln is guilty and owes billions of dollars in reparations. Reparations is the most righteous deed they will never perform. I rest my case.

Notes:

Too bad that the signers of the Constitution didn’t take heed to Thomas Paine “who wrote three letters warning to the people on the eve of the Declaration of Independence: Forget not the hapless African” (see The Life of Thomas Paine p.30 by Moncure Daniel Conway

Paine also wrote a book being hostile to religion stating: All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit”. With that said Paine saw the links with slavery and religion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : At Johns Hopkins, Revelations About Its Founder and Slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US lawmakers unveil anti-slavery constitutional amendment Black People Politics 1
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
M Black People : SLAVERY Black People Open Forum 11
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
C Black People : Chattel Slavery Reparation/Repatriation Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Billionaire Steyer shakes up primary with slavery reparations plan Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Slavery is not our lineage! How the term "ADOS" buys into eugenics and anti-blackness Black People Open Forum 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Steyer: U.S. reparations for slavery will help 'repair the damage' Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations mark new front for US colleges tied to slavery Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlantic slavery left its mark not just in wealthy city centres, but among the rural poor too African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Whose Church Held Kanye West's Sunday Service Slams Rapper for His Comments on Slavery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : Princeton seminary will pay $27M in slavery reparations Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Britain still fails to acknowledge its legacy of slavery—memorializing its victims would be a start African American History Culture 0
C Black People : What If We Were Just Passive Complainers Durning The Event Of Chattel Slavery And Jim Crow Segregation??? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Segregated Civil Rights Reparation, Is Not Chattel Slavery Reparation!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : T.I. Destroys Candace Owens Over MAGA & Slavery Talk During Revolt Summit Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : West African slavery lives on, 400 years after transatlantic trade began African American History Culture 0
Vhedza1 African American History Culture : The Afrocomb, Black Hair, Slavery & Self-Hatred (Updated) African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Reparations Are Not Just About Slavery But Also Centuries of Theft & Racial Terror Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Danny Glover to testify at House slavery reparations hearing Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Fisk Jubilee Singers: They Introduced the World to Songs of Slavery. It Almost Broke Them African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Ancestry pulls slavery-era ad after backlash Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Georgetown students vote overwhelmingly in favor of $27 fee for slavery reparations African American History Culture 5
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade African American History Culture 1
Ndugu Black People : Children sold into slavery in Ghana?? , please say this is not true!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren say they support Reparations for black Americans affected by slavery Black People Politics 33
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Tucker Carlson: Host laughs with guest after he suggests black people ‘need to move on’ from slavery Black People Open Forum 0
crwn Black People : ✡️THE JEWS AND SLAVERY Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : White Teacher fired after controversial slavery lesson, building $1 billion class-action lawsuit African American History Culture 0
Perfection Chad : In Context Series: Power and Slavery in Central Africa: Chad (1890-1925) Chad 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ✺ Ɽesearching Black∖African Slavery⋮ Black Historians Attack the Proslavery Argument, 1890-1920 Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Red Indians, Black Slavery and White Racism--America's Slaveholding Indians Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar compares national anthem to songs of slavery African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Bodies Found At Texas Construction Site Were Black People Forced Into Labor — After Slavery Ended African American History Culture 9
Queenie Black People : Slavery of Blacks: who do you blame? Black People Open Forum 12
IFE Black People Politics : Trump's separation of immigrant kids is like slavery Black People Politics 28
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : American Students Aren't Learning The Full Truth About Slavery Black Education / Schools 36
OldSoul Black People : Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery Black People Open Forum 18
Kemetstry Black People : SLAVERY IN AFRICA Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Law Forum : 50 Companies Supporting Modern American Slavery Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
OldSoul OldSoul : A slavery 'game' being used in schools OldSoul 9
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Myths and Mis-conceptions about Slavery Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Condoleezza Rice says America was born with a birth defect: slavery African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery African American History Culture 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : Op-Ed African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 10 Black People Who Acquired Wealth During Slavery African American History Culture 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE SLAVERY HYPERTENSION HYPOTHESIS—NATURAL SELECTION AND SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION: A COMMENTARY AACOOLDRE 0