Black People : How should I put it?

Mic Tightner

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Who likes being called what is not their name? I know I don't. I read some where that in the law of names the namer controls the named. Black, African, African-American, the N-word, punk, wimp, sucker, loser, ugly, clown, these are all names people call other people, labeling them to their liking, their perception. The spirit of this control mechanism is a misunderstood device of deceit. It separates true and false, erasing the true aspect and endorsing the false from continual use by the villain and acceptance by the victim. There is such a powerful force in the use of words and languages that all people have their own sets, all disciplines of math, science, trades and practices speak in codified tongues. The american-english language is the most bastardized language in the world with several mother tongues contributing to its tangled, weaved web. It literally has the descendants of this country's enriching slave force identity-less. These are my opinions. I would like to engage in a constructive conversation using words of I have no idea of where they came from. Help please.

Who likes being called what is not their name? I know I don't. I read some where that in the law of names the namer controls the named. Black, African, African-American, the N-word, punk, wimp, sucker, loser, ugly, clown, these are all names people call other people, labeling them to their liking, their perception. The spirit of this control mechanism is a misunderstood device of deceit. It separates true and false, erasing the true aspect and endorsing the false from continual use by the villain and acceptance by the victim. There is such a powerful force in the use of words and languages that all people have their own sets, all disciplines of math, science, trades and practices speak in codified tongues. The american-english language is the most bastardized language in the world with several mother tongues contributing to its tangled, weaved web. It literally has the descendants of this country's enriching slave force identity-less. These are my opinions. I would like to engage in a constructive conversation using words of I have no idea of where they came from. Help please.
:11100: we can spend the next six months arguing over what we should be called as trump puts us in camps.....

Thank you for your input. It is very valuable and
much appreciated.
Now are these camps that you are referring to the ones that came about early 16th century: from French camp, champ, from Italian campo, from Latin campus ‘level ground’, specifically applied to the Campus Martius in Rome, used for games, athletic practice, and military drill?
A simple google search revealed that info. Not sure how accurate it is. But by the looks of their definitions and origins there presently are several 'camps' people self-submit themselves to for titles, benefits, and privileges just to be a part of something that 'seems' reputable. Most of these 'camps' are more mental than physical and come with price tags that when paid for are not, at all, even exchanges.
Now as for the argue aspect of your comment, angrily disagreeing or going against anyone's statement(s) is not my purpose. But if we were to do another Google search of argue and derive argue's Middle English: from Old French arguer, from Latin argutari ‘prattle’, frequentative of arguere ‘make clear, prove, accuse’ I would have to agree with the make clear, prove, and accuse part because as declared earlier these words are tools more misused, and abused than ever when what certain someones say can be used against them and not others. If you want to know how something works, study it when its falling apart. We're not only dealing with two-sided coins, hidden in plain view is the always visible and always ignored third seam-side. The letter and the spirit of the law's go to when all else fails. Can't convince em'. Confuse em'. Travesty's most frequent travel companions: discrimination and discretion. It's not the tool. It's the tool user.

Thank you for your input. It is very valuable and
much appreciated.
Now are these camps that you are referring to the ones that came about early 16th century: from French camp, champ, from Italian campo, from Latin campus ‘level ground’, specifically applied to the Campus Martius in Rome, used for games, athletic practice, and military drill?
A simple google search revealed that info. Not sure how accurate it is. But by the looks of their definitions and origins there presently are several 'camps' people self-submit themselves to for titles, benefits, and privileges just to be a part of something that 'seems' reputable. Most of these 'camps' are more mental than physical and come with price tags that when paid for are not, at all, even exchanges.
Now as for the argue aspect of your comment, angrily disagreeing or going against anyone's statement(s) is not my purpose. But if we were to do another Google search of argue and derive argue's Middle English: from Old French arguer, from Latin argutari ‘prattle’, frequentative of arguere ‘make clear, prove, accuse’ I would have to agree with the make clear, prove, and accuse part because as declared earlier these words are tools more misused, and abused than ever when what certain someones say can be used against them and not others. If you want to know how something works, study it when its falling apart. We're not only dealing with two-sided coins, hidden in plain view is the always visible and always ignored third seam-side. The letter and the spirit of the law's go to when all else fails. Can't convince em'. Confuse em'. Travesty's most frequent travel companions: discrimination and discretion. It's not the tool. It's the tool user.
:bye:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back