Black People : How share we cope and deal with growing threat of the alt right?

Get in good physical shape. Arm yourself. Get a permit to carry. Be ok with having to go to jail for defending yourself

Coming from the UK, this is quiet a shock as generally we do not carry guns. We do not have the Second Amendment or the "right to bear arms". Do you see the availability of guns as part of the problem?

Coming from the UK, this is quiet a shock as generally we do not carry guns. We do not have the Second Amendment or the "right to bear arms". Do you see the availability of guns as part of the problem?
Could be but its not really a practical exercise to debate the merits of gun ownership. The point is that the racists have them so we need to level the playing field like our grandparents did. Not only do the racists have them but they train with them. I rarely if ever see Black people at the gun range I go to but I see a whole lot of rednecks dressed up in cammo practicing with all types of weapons.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back