Black People Politics : How Shall We Respond To Our Black Youth In 2015?

How Shall We Respond To Our Black Youth In 2015?

Put bars on the windows.

burglar-bars.jpg

"When fools hear the truth, they get mad: when wise men hear the truth, they learn and become wiser."-- Confucius

It's ABUNDANTLY CLEAR who got mad when they heard the truth!

CosmicMessenger ... just a head's up ... let the sly, twisted, half-hearted attempts at calling folk out go.

I see them for what they are and given all the warnings i've given you with only one left ... let this go.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so long as it is not in direct contradiction with our policies.

Just 'cause you don't like what someone says, does, etc., ... don't act juvenile and foolish.

Leave people alone ... put those on ignore that you don't like ... thicken your skin.

You talk'n 'bout babies of today are just criminal ... putt'n a picture up of young black boys up ... babies.

Children you don't even know ... don't even know why the picture was created ... :shame:

Your generation was better ... ?? ... and you can't keep peace on a discussion forum and you a grown man!?

Your comment (about black boys) violates our peace and purpose ... yet i'm trying to allow you to say it here.

The clock is tick'n and if this is the best you've got ... you might wanna go 'head and leave ... :time:

Talking negatively about black men, black women, or black children ... is not welcome here.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back