Black Spirituality Religion : How safe is this board (Portals)

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by 44Reasons, Dec 3, 2008.

1. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    How safe is this board? Do you need magical protection just to post here? These are the questions I ask myself.

What do portals have to do with it, and how long do you have to leave a MAGICAL GATE OPEN. Why even open up a Dimensional gate? What's the point. I know what I am relaying is considered unsafe but I am confident nugga.

On to DARK Entities, when you encounter them successfully do they integrate your systems or continue on there dark path. I tried on many separate occasion to follow the Left hand Path but it just won't stick (not that I want it too).

This could be a separate thread...
    Is believing in Satanic philosophies ie the Illumanti considered Left hand? What is the Metaphysical applications of throwing up Illumanti (gang)signs? Which is stronger, the Pyramid or the Owl, where does the 36 sign stand. I like the Owl for some reason.

But back to portals, how safe are they? If you get a hunch to close one (or keep open) for a certain person should you do it or just keep on working with it till your Transition is complete.

2. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180

Do you mean signs like these?

[​IMG]

or maybe this popular one?

[​IMG]

What do you think the Owl and the Pyramid represent?

Cheers
    Alexandra

3. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    Yes
    I am not really sure, but I will be delighted to take an educated guess.

The owl could mean anything from Occult knowledge to the Bohemian groove. It could also represent Dark Forces, from my understanding the owl is a very malicious animal guide, they are best teachers but very nasty at the same time.

As far as the pyramid goes it could symbolize sending energy up into the Ether, the whole putting the eye in the Middle could mean anything from Watching your enemies to having a Birds eye view from the top of the Ether.

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

44reasons,

Could you expound more on the symbolism of the Owl? I once dreamnt that my present boss was a Owl, we were both flying, and his wing span was so long that i couldn't get around him.

5. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    First you have to ask yourself this question, Is your boss cold and calculating, does he keep a watchful eye on his servants? You could also ask yourself are you his favorite or is it the other way around?

I see it like this, he is trying to teach you something, his long wing span only represents his knowledge over the skies.

My run in with the owl was quite different, and to make it short the vampire bat that I was nursing made it quite clear that it did not want to encounter said bird.

6. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Ok, here is a different perspective, based on what I know the symbols represent.

Could it be the Owl, a bird thought to represent intelligence and wisdom, represents Isis, the goddess of Wisdom? Why Isis? the Illuminati, and any other Caucasian secret societiy's occult knowledge is all based on Egyptian occult knowledge. They merely *insert appropriate term* (stole it, liberated it, adopted it, etc) Isis is represented in many forms, do you see a constant variable in all the photos?;

Isis
    [​IMG]

Ishtar

[​IMG]

Athena

[​IMG]

Quote from http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/

You can apply the same perspective to the pyramid if you so wish, and therein you shall find your answers.

Peace
    Alexandra

7. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Ps - 44Reasons, on a scale of 1 to 10, how satanic would you rate this image as being? 1 = not and 10 = very.

*edit*

Artwork by SVMitchell

Alexandra,
    Images of nudity and/or provocative images are unfit for younger viewers so please refrain from posting images of that caliber in the future - rather provide a link while advising members that the image may be suited for mature audiences only.

Thank you!
    :heart: