Black People : How Old Are The Pyramids and Sphinx?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MysteryDoors, Mar 29, 2008.

1. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    The Pyramids and Sphinx

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/pyramid/explore/howold.html
    The age of the great pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx has been debated over the years by Egyptologists and archaeologists. The history books indicated 3200 B.C. as the approximate date when the pyramid of Khufu was under construction.

Egyptologists and archaeologists have thought the Great Sphinx of Giza to be about 4,500 years, but some say it goes back 9,000 years.

:SuN030:

2. MysteryDoors

Ratings:
    +21
  3. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Presumably no person in the known universe knows the answer to that question. Presumably, there is no person in the known universe that was "alive" when they were built. Hence, all of the information you get concerning the age of either is only speculation.

4. MysteryDoors

Ratings:
    +21
    What I am revealing for those who are logical and reasonable that these sources about the Pyramids and Sphinx could well be much older than what the Western World and history books claimed.

I think it is disingenuous for us as black original people to deny our African History and our undated birth record.:bye:

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    not as old as i feel this morning......:SuN041:

6. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    The only purpose for studying history is to find out which mistakes not to make again. We can't bask in the light of our ancestors forever. We gotta do something...and I mean something that has never been done before that will change the way people of the known universe think, change the way they speak, and change the way they act...just like your ancestors did.

When it comes to who invented what and where I just say my ancestors invented breathing. The evidence that my ancestors invented breathing is that I am breathing. Now let somebody top that. Ain't nothing better than breathing. If someone says there is something better than breathing tell them to prove it.

7. MysteryDoors

Ratings:
    +21
    Firstly, our African’s Ancestors knowledge and wisdom is the light, and to deny that part of our history is mental and spiritual darkness.
    :pc:

That is very good you like breathing.:qqb006:

Do you prefer breathing under the influence (prison) of the western world mindset or you prefer the mindset of our spiritual African Ancestors?
    :time:

Besides, respect for our African Ancestors and what they invented like pyramids and sphinx is profound and uplifting.:picture:

8. MysteryDoors

Ratings:
    +21
    Scientists Say Underwater Japanese Pyramid Definitely Manmade
    http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=540
    The problem with all of this for western scientists is that it implies that an unknown eastern culture had developed a high degree of organization thousands of years before the earliest western civilizations. Geologically, the Yonaguni pyramid sank into the ocean at the end of the last ice age, around ten thousand years ago. Some western geologists have theorized that, if it is manmade, it must have risen from the sea in more recent times, and been carved then.