Ghana : How Much Would it Cost to Visit Ghana?

This doesn't make sense to me Akanyi, unless you do not understand the terms connected to the diaspora I used, Reparations and Repatriation.

I used the term "Afurakafo in the diaspora" becos I personally don't want to put more salt in the wound of my Siblings by calling them after the oppressor ie.African-Americans. Such a name sounds derogatory, to me.

All the same, its the natural way for the culprit to ask how the offended be compensated and must be done without remorse. Yes! reparations are vital. But when they are not granted, as has been in some cases, repatriations MUST come off

I used the term "Afurakafo in the diaspora" becos I personally don't want to put more salt in the wound of my Siblings by calling them after the oppressor ie.African-Americans. Such a name sounds derogatory, to me.

All the same, its the natural way for the culprit to ask how the offended be compensated and must be done without remorse. Yes! reparations are vital. But when they are not granted, as has been in some cases, repatriations MUST come off

Thank you Akanyi, many here don't see it that way. But for a lot of us, it will be the only way we can financially return home, therefore, our biggest resolve should be the hot pursue of Reparations, rather than to divide on the issue, as we presently do.

Again, thanks for the explanation of Afurakafo, I had discerned what you meant by using it, but am now fully understanding of why it was used.

The strength of broom lies not in its singular agility, but unity as a bundle. Therefore, if all able Afurakafo both home and abroad come to a conclusive term, demanding Reparation, the comeuppance will be desirable.

Nkwa na Ohia!

And in this case, the comeuppance will be in the form of retribution and a ticket home. Trust and believe Akanyi, it is my goal to unite my people and I will work toward that end, until my death.

Thank you for the wisdom King; it is sorely needed.

Peace In my friend ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back