Ghana : How Much Would it Cost to Visit Ghana?

Reparations must be taken! ;)
when we finally, collectively, put an end to tolerating/accepting/perpetuating the mess that we livin, then reparations will BE. won't have to "take" them; won't have to ask them, pretty please in their court systems; won't have to grab no guns or nothing like that - when we finally just stop taking the mess because we collectively, internally KNOW/LIVE that we are stronger/bigger/better than all that, reparations will be ours. of course, when we pull that much strength/power/self-love together, whatever anyone thinks that they might have to offer will not be at all important!!

but you don't hear me tho ...

(on another note; how does one set the value of these reparations before the mess stops?!!)

wait a minute; how did this thread get off on to the topic of reparations? ain't there other threads for that?

when we finally, collectively, put an end to tolerating/accepting/perpetuating the mess that we livin, then reparations will BE. won't have to "take" them; won't have to ask them, pretty please in their court systems; won't have to grab no guns or nothing like that - when we finally just stop taking the mess because we collectively, internally KNOW/LIVE that we are stronger/bigger/better than all that, reparations will be ours. of course, when we pull that much strength/power/self-love together, whatever anyone thinks that they might have to offer will not be at all important!!

but you don't hear me tho

(on another note; how does one set the value of these reparations before the mess stops?!!)

wait a minute; how did this thread get off on to the topic of reparations? ain't there other threads for that?

"won't have to grab no guns or nothing like that"? :confused: You really don't understand the nature of the enemy! ;)

yeah; i know that y'all're :confused: - i keep watching what you be talking about and shaking my head. someday you'll understand ...
"won't have to grab no guns or nothing like that"? :confused: You really don't understand the nature of the enemy! ;)
right. and you don't understand the nature of Life.
sadly, too often it seems that i understand those poor benighted sub-evolved broken down critters sometimes better than i do "black" people (de-educated Africans). since neither nothing about this so-called "society", nor anything/anyone in it, ever made sense to me, nor appeared to work completely, i have been studying/observing all that all y'all do since i was about 8. you still don't make any sense, nor does anything you do work right, but now i understand all too well why you don't/it doesn't. all of you regardless of "color" ... not that that makes any sense/difference either, but everybody seems to be stuck on the silliness ... don't get it and are gonna be stuck in the madness that you livin now until you learn that the only answer, the only solution, the only victory will be the battle inside for your understanding and acceptance of the Power of YOU.

sadly, it seems that there is limited understanding of the power of internal strength .. or the strength of internal power. when one knows the strength of oneself, ain't nothing nobody else can do to slow one's stroll. nor are those efforts at all relevant to what/where one is doing/going. .

and know that there is no "enemy". the fact that everybody seems to want to speak of an enemy or enemy action just shows sub-enlightenment of this busted up "society"

Know the Power of Thy Self​

Ever thought of travelling to Africa? Start with Ghana. Trust GH cross culture, one of the leading tour companies to take care of your trip. First stop Ghana, the gateway to the motherland. Be the next to see this great country and it's rich culture after celebrities like Danny Glover, Lil Jon, Will Smith, Rita Marley, Anthony Anderson and countless others have. Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Fabulous, Wyclef, Beanie Man, Sizzla Kalonji, Jay Z, Sean Paul, Omarion, etc all have performed here.

Home of African American Comedian Michael Blackson. Michael Jai White was recently crowned Ohene (King) Nana Okoto lll of Akwamu Ghana. Boris Kudjoe, Idris Elba and others are all connected to this great land by Blood. So why wait plan your trip now by going to our website.

www.ghcrossculture.com or contact @rashad_mccrorey on IG in New York. I'm in Ghana my IG is @oqwethagod feel free to get in touch. Thank you!

AKWAABA(WELCOME) IN ADVANCE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back