Black Relationships : How much should each gender compromise for the sake of unity?

Elmo, you've got to be kidding.

What's partaking in the privilege or marriage if you're living beneath said privilege.

If someone is willing to sign up for your idea of "virtue in dysfunction" then knock yourself out.

I am and want to have peace in my home for I desire it in totality.

Now I will take the breath of life out of a man, but I am not going to fight with a woman - any woman - whether spouse or not.

Certainly matrimony is not a utopia, but the heart of said she seek the utmost for your lover and do so with harmony at heart.

I will and can walk with little qualms about it. You can keep your sleeping with the enemy stuff.

Bobby and Whitney's marriage is bearing NO FRUIT! Zero, zilch, nada. (Not that I look to them anyhow..)

Goodyman..

I believe that too many people want that "once in a lifetime" fairytale kind of love..which for the most part doesn't exist ..real love is hard work..relationships are hard work and each partner has to give as well as take and make compromises and sacrifices...only those two people involved will know how much they can compromise/sacrifice/give in a relationship to make it work to their satisfaction..and I also think it's a good idea to think rationally before you make requests to a partner concerning their input into the relationship...if you expect it of them, then you also must expect it of yourself, whatever it is...it's a two sided coin, different but the same....

K

Elmo...

how did you arrive at the conclusion that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown make a "good couple"?

talk about your proverbial rocky road...these two paved the way..and what about the effect their dysfunctional relationship has on their little girl....people who love each other don't continually try to wreck each others lives to prove that love...their relationship is not only dysfunctional..their love is....and it's also destructive and shows no sign of recovery unless they change their lifestyle....this is a classic example of what not to do in a relationship...

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back