Black People : How much power.....?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Is it true that the Illuminati are gods on earth? That they possess the power and might to determine whether any of us will take a last breath tomorrow or thirty years later....

If they are so powerful, why do we even discuss Black issues and other related things? It is is vain,right?

Honestly, are they so powerful or is it we just give power away?

Blackbird

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    The so-called Illuminati are students of the Dark Arts just like any other so-called occultist or spiritualist. We give them too much power and waste entirely too much time discussing such foolishness.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    control over this system in which we live

is evident

but it is not vain to discuss Black issues

we still have to live right?

and i think if you can free your mind from the programming of the matrix

all the more better

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Supreme questions Warrior Blackbird.

I ran into the Elder Teacher Bro. Bobby Hemmitt just recently, as we talked for a moment about the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" while I haven't seen the movie yet, he told me it was showing us that "they" are the not the ones in control. "They" being the Illuminati, the US, the Government or whatever group and "creates the media" to suggest that they have all power. In a sense, when you think about these so-called all powerful beings are the ones "signing off" on this material anyway, it's no big un-revealing of truth- the Discovery channel does documentaries on Secret Societies and the Illuminati all the time. We must wonder, how powerful they really are if books like "Behold a Pale Horse" and others have put their business out on the street?

Even Bro.Hemmitt mentioned being "approached" by certain groups before, asking him to join their secret realms. So let's ask ourselves. Why would they want a Man like Bro. Hemmitt? Because he has power. Just as so many of us here at this site have power, either from our level of knowledge, or our "frequency" of higher thought.

To some degree, it's possible to have an "Illuminati" that is unaware of their level of psychic and spiritual influence. Like most Black folks for example. Then, all you need are enough people who are conscious that can use our own powers against us. In a nutshell, like Bro. Knowledge Seed said, it boils down to the dark arts, techniques and principles that our occult Masters in Africa and beyond compiled and kept to themselves. Tools used to communicate with the non-living, the inter-dimensional, the solars, the etherics, and the elementals.

The problem is, because of their level of "consciousness" they are in fact very powerful, but not as powerful as we are unconsciously or as we could be if we reached their level of consciousness and move beyond even that. Like a Brotha once told me, we might read their knowledge and figure out things they couldn't figure out because that knowledge came from us. The other problem is, and our greatest flaw as people is that without tapping into that inner intelligence we are very stupid and dummed down. So therefore if no one ever teaches us about our inner intelligence, we basically roam the earth aimlessly hoping to find something that is within us already.

It's almost impossible to keep secrets from a person that reaches that level of consciousness. But if we are willing to believe that Joanne Rowling just created the Harry Potter series out of "thin air" and thru the use of the imagination, then our greatest agent of deception is not the Illuminati, but our perception.

Speaking about black issues, and speaking about them in order to find "solutions" for our problems- is part of breaking our spell. The best way to find a solution to any problem is to keep thinking about it and asking the Ancestors for a solution. One always shows up. Just like ritual, our solutions are provided based upon repetition. But it should always be constructive.

We have to learn how to ask, whom to ask and how to follow through when we receive our answers. We are told the Illuminati are willing to do anything to advance themselves, their main goal is to depopulate the earth and keep people in more controlled levels. They want death to be easier. At the push of a button. They want to be able to turn people off and on like Robots.

And while this may be the case, in the backdrop- such powers are fighting against cosmic and metaphysical forces at work too. It's like the butterfly effect, change one thing change everything. Sometimes things snowball, not to their liking. They wanted to use the internet to spread lies and propaganda- the all seeing eye of AOL and others...instead there are more people "conscious" because of the internet.

They inject medicine into the foods to keep people from reaching higher thought frequencies. More and more people are moving towards organic and vegan diets- or learning how not to eat at all in some cases. They want to tag people and control them, yet more and more people are learning how to effectively live below the radar. They want people to follow blindly behind faith and religions, and secretly more and more people are into the occult, thus the outpouring of occult information all over the world.

So what force is it that moves people towards self preservation? What force is it that guides us? It's not the Illuminati.

5. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I agree, I think we give these *Illuminati* people to much power out of fear. You can learn all about these *secret societies* just by searching on the internet or going to the library.

6. lite16

lite16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self-employed
    Ratings:
    +3
    I come on after a long while and you answer some of my questions. Also, you confirm what I have been feeling. Classic.
    Yes, I believe why the brain washing runs soo rampant in our communities. To distract us from searching within.
    Yes, Yes. That's part of the reason I felt like an orphan for the past year or so. I sensed a problem and looked for the answer. still looking but now i have guides and visual pathways.

I'm listening.

I feel this, but cannot explain right now.

and finally..
    Right, Right. I feel like I'm at church. lol.

Thanks Bro. Metasaience for this break down. Bro. Blackbird set up the play.

7. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    funny

we spend "their" printed money EVERYDAY

power from fear? i think there's more than fear here

i understand blackbird's original point though

8. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    How true! And also perhaps ironically, in doing so, they have engendered a sense of paranoia which is highly cohesive; by this I mean, and speaking from a UK perspective, it has brought Black people together. By Black, I am referring to Africans, and Afro-Caribbeans.

This post has clarified certain issues that I have been grappling with for a while now, and the most recent one is about Reptilians. Who are the Reptilians? Bro.MS us or them?

[​IMG]

Blessings,

Alexandra

9. lite16

lite16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self-employed
    Ratings:
    +3
    Greetings Alexandra!
    I wondered the same about the reptilians after watching credo on YOutube. I can't wait for Bro to comment to see wht he says. By the way, that cat you put on your post when I admitted tht I used to have a phobia, was HILARIOUS. I know, you kid, you kid... (all smiles to you) Have a nice Sunday. Was that your cat though?? I actually thought it was cute.

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Condie Rice a Reptilian? I thought she was a Republican?
    African myths do speak about serpent Gods, and I trust there is allot of truths hidden even in some of the madness David Icke and others speak about.

The Draconians are said to be one of the first to master inter dimensional space travel, it could be due to their physical appearance? But without getting too sci-fi, let's look at some realities.

Most Black people may not find themselves "shapeshifting" perse, or blinking lizard eyes at each other...but most of us do dry up profusely without the correct moisture. Hands and feet dry up like nobodys business. Even the balding of hair, the lost of follies right at the top of the head is a sign of overpowering reptilian dna. We all have reptilian dna anyway.

I would say what David Icke, or even Dr. York and others have pointed out about "reptilians" or the serpent race is that they have always interbred with Humans, or perhaps their interbreeding created Humans. And even though it seems stranger than fiction, especially the stories Elder Credo goes into, it's possible they are very true. Only because there is so much about the Human body that scientists are learning about every year that the average public does not know, nor would they publish these finding to the average public. Just that fact that most of our dna is not even native to planet Earth could support the question, if not from here- where?

And while most people still speculate about beings from other world, alien implants in people have been confirmed as fact about 2 years ago. Meaning, there are implants in people made from material that is not from an earthly origin. So placing that information alongside the fact that we exist within an infinite void no one has ever seen or photographed completely- one can only guesstimate that sure- there is truth in these stories.

But remember when we speak about such beings we are only talking about the physical body not our true selves. So yes, many of us are Reptilians but don't active those abilities like many Whites are doing. Whites will learn to active anything that gives them a physical advantage over us. The Blade Series goes into some of that, Blade learned how to control his thirst.