Black People : How Much of Your Survival is Dependent on Someone Else?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

How much of your survival is dependent on someone else?

If someone stopped doing for you, would you die?

If you wouldn't die, what would you do?

Would you find someone else to do it for you, do it yourself, or something else?

What would you do if someone stopped doing, whatever it is they are doing for you?

Looking forward to the discussion.

Thanks in advance for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Black people are a "colony" within the United States. Nations own water filtration plants, not colonies.
I had thought long and hard about that! I dont know if there is any way getting around that, as you say when it comes to the source!
We can feed, clothe and shelter, ourselves, educate ourselves but when it comes to non solar energy and cooking and heating gas, we and as you say, water, we are still victims!
That is why it shocks me that the president can send a billion to the EU, whose banks squandered the money, and not give amnesty to the people who need water to bather their children and flush their toilets, but have to go all the way to the UN, for help!

Mmmm thought of people like this. I mean people who always want help from others but they survive without them when they know, it has clicked, registered in their minds that, that person is no more there. Is the mindset, a very bad destructive mindset. They are also the same kind of people who are neva there for others.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back