Black People : How Much More?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Jun 28, 2003.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    How Much More?
    How much more do you have to know to understand that it is time for us to rise up? Rise up and take care of us---for once.

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_062403.htm

If you are afraid, that is okay, you can keep it to yourself, and you can overcome it too... by being proactive.

But, we cannot continue to ignore things that we can fix--easily, and I promise that we don't have scream, holler, cry... we just have to react.

2. ConspiracyDog

ConspiracyDog Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    The mind manipulator still has its Vail over some of our eyes,
    Also information is still hard to come by for some of us and when it comes the perception of reality is so twisted that it is almost impossible for that individual to decipher it, and if thy do then using it is seemingly impossible. A lot of us are living in the matrix and don’t even know it, just go to some of the other so-called black web sites and check out there mentality and then check out what those sites are feeding there users minds,
    Unlike this site there is not a lot of policing of the poisons that come in, and pasting is the norm making it that more easier not to be original or creative.

TV, Radio, News, they all have a hand in keeping some of us asleep not to mention the government.

You post what you post and think what you think because you are awake! you know reality, so perhaps you can help others in your community see what you see.

I go to other sites and promote this one and I spread what ever I gather as far as knowledge to my own off line community that is what I do to try and implement what you are talking about.

3. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    C-Dog...
    You're right, but I have been on other websites and it doesn't work... of course I deal a vibrant offline community.... I am my wits end, maybe we have to really scrape bottom to awaken...whichever, I am waiting.

4. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    oh yeah,
    In this piece I see that we can get economically viable... and I am glad that most of us are leaving the service sector or being maids alone! That due to the fact that many AF-Am women have moved to the professional/manergerial ranks and/or are opening up their own businesses--- at almost 40% of women owned businesses... that is a good thing....

If you see what I see, then you know that this a wide wide open "self" market for us opening up.

In other words, it ain't that bad, but we have to move--soon.

5. ConspiracyDog

ConspiracyDog Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    happy69:But I have been on other websites and it doesn't work..

God do I know what you mean!!

happy69:If you see what I see, then you know that this a wide wide open "self" market for us opening up.

True