Black People : How much do you know about your family's ancestors?

Tman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 26, 2014
Someone showed me a book about their ancestors the other day, and I was blown away. Not only had he documented over 200 years of history of his family in this county, but I was particularly blown away of the records of his slave's ancestors. Have anybody heard anything about this guy, Tony Hall? He just published a new book on how he did it, and people are saying some pretty amazing thing about it. I was just wondering how many of us Black people know about our ancestors or care to know? Oh by the way, you can google his new book, "Create Your Family History Book."

Someone showed me a book about their ancestors the other day, and I was blown away. Not only had he documented over 200 years of history of his family in this county, but I was particularly blown away of the records of his slave's ancestors. Have anybody heard anything about this guy, Tony Hall? He just published a new book on how he did it, and people are saying some pretty amazing thing about it. I was just wondering how many of us Black people know about our ancestors or care to know? Oh by the way, you can google his new book, "Create Your Family History Book."

Welcome to Destee.com Tman, and please enjoy your stay as much as I enjoyed reading that self-promotion ... Very creative, to say the least, lol. And if I'm wrong, my sincere apologies upfront, in advance.

Oh, he's promoting his own book. So he's lying about
being shown a book about another person's ancestors?:eek: ... why? He could have done that without the lie, right?

Yes, but let's not jump conclusions, he may be promoting another person's book. Hopefully we will find out when he returns and replies.

Welcome to Destee.com Tman, and please enjoy your stay as much as I enjoyed reading that self-promotion ... Very creative, to say the least, lol. And if I'm wrong, my sincere apologies upfront, in advance.

I was going by what you said ... why make that statement if you're not sure!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back