Black Spirituality Religion : How much do you know about TITHES AND OFFERINGS?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ELDER BA'KHYR, Oct 30, 2009.

1. ELDER BA'KHYR

ELDER BA'KHYR Active Member MEMBER

Social Worker,Teacher,Lecturer
    Ratings:
    +25
    Did you know that TITHES AND OFFERINGS are Two of the Most Greatest Untapped Resources of the Earth, of our Communities, of our Neighborhoods, that would Economically Free Certain; if not all; Poor people of the Lower class, of Minimum wage incomes,Fixed-incomes, Low-incomes, Slow-incomes, and No-incomes if the Knowledge of these Two Resources were Not Concealed or Hidden?

Did you know that TITHES AND OFFERINGS are Two of the Most Greatest Untapped Resources that has been Locked Away, Not been Utilized, or Not Drawn Upon for the Economic Support of Certain Members in All Faiths UNTIL NOW?!!!!!

I Strongly Believe that the Economic Bailout Plan for the Believers and Members of all Faiths relies within the Resources of TITHES AND OFFERINGS going to the Financial Support its members. Believe it or Not! TAKE A LOOK AT IT ! ! ! [/SIZE](Ezek.34:1-31, Jer.23:1-8, John 21:13-17) WHAT DO YOU THINK? I Want To Hear From You!.

2. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    i know that with tithing and faith all is possible...2 of my church members gave great testomiony about the power of tithing....both went thru hardships where there was no food....in fact one of em recrieved help from a neighbor who he hadn't spoke to about it....the neighbor paid to fill his fridge so tithing does work.....i tithe tho i could do more even tho i dnt make any money

3. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

What are tithes and offerings?

Peace