AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
HOW MARY BECAME A VIRGIN:
Its all in the wind
BY ANDRE AUSTIN

To understand how Mary became a virgin we must go back into the ancient archives of the pagans who wrote Isis as the main the prototype of Mary’s biography.

Diodorus Siculus wrote a history of major countries in the world durning his lifetime. Because “Egypt is the country where mythology places the origin of the gods, we shall begin our history with the events connected with Egypt” (Book 1:8)

Diodorus went on to say: “The air, they say they considered Athena (Neit/Hathor/Isis),…they considered her to be the daughter of Zeus (Amen) and conceived of her as a virgin, because of the fact that the air is by its nature uncorrupted and occupies the highest part of the entire universe”.(Book 1:12).

The ancient Egyptians wrote long before Jews knew the name of their God as Aton (Adon) called Isis a thousands names. Among these names was Stella, Star of the sea, The Rose, Tower, Queen of the universe and best of all Immaculate is our lady Isis. The Egyptians made statues of her eyes to wink. All I want to know is why the Catholics gave her these same titles. Isis was a goddess of healing and Catholics pray to Mary whenever the face an injury. Isis was a navigational goddesss and Catholics call out to Mary when they are rowing or sailing a boat. Well the first monasteries were in Egypt and maybe that has something to do with it???

Isis as a flower is impregnated/pollinated by the wind/spirit. Also Isis changed herself into a bird and flew above Osiris coffin flapping her wings to gather up air to impregnate herself. We may also get the word Mother from the Egyptian goddess Mut (Of Motherhood) being depicted as a woman with the body of a vulture bird. The female vulture gets impregnated by exposing herself to the winds with no direct contact with males. Isis was the symbol of the vulture, motherhood and a virgin in symbolic spiritual means. However the Catholics took a symbolic event and turned it into an historical fairytale. The black Eve (Isis) of the Bible being from Egypt was supposed to be the mother of all living (Genesis 3:20), the Catholics superimposed on Mary. What a small step into a leap.

Now that I gave you the historical bases for the Mary myth we can now look into the scriptures. So we can see the book of Matthew for what it really is Mary “She was found to be with child through the holy spirit…what is conceived in her is from the holy spirit” (Matthew 1:18) Another important thing to note is his name is Immanuel (Matthew 1:23).
If we can link up Spirit with wind/air and Immanel with spirit/wind we can see the origin of the Mary virgin case with Isis. John gives a parable of “The wind blows” as a spirit (John 3:8). When the world was being created in Genesis, a stolen tale from Egypt we hear about the spirit (Amen/wind) of the lord moving upon the face of the waters (Nun). We know it was the Hebrew Raunch for Wind replacing the word Amen. We also know God breathe red (Wind) his spirit into Adam (Atum). Also the alternative word for Immanuel is his Amen is God. In Egypt Amen is the Wind and is called an honorable spirit. We already know Jesus was twice called Amen in the New Testament. They make Jesus The Word that move and created by words of command at Genesis which makes it impossible for him not to be the Egyptian Amen.

So we must look at the Trinity first as elements and then Humans who had different names.

The Trinity within the four elements:

Water Noah/Nun the Nile river.
Earth Atum(light) made from earth and air/spirit breathed into his nose
Air Spirit
Fire/light/Sun The image of God is Light

As you can see Adam/Atum is a make up of all the elements. First Adam is a collection of a black mud pile deposited from the Nile’s flood (Noah’s flood). So when you get recreated or reborn you go through the same process to be saved by Jesus doing another Noah but your on a houestop ( housed/married unioned with light) On the housetop to have a light or candle for the thief to pick up in the night. Then you become one with Jesus, the second Adam/Atum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Black People : Mary L Trump on President "Love That Goya" Trump Black People Open Forum 0
SkinTone Black Men : 2020 Mary Jane Health & Wellness festival in Peoria Illinois. Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Mary J. Blige Celebrated Her 48th Birthday With A Bikini Picture Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Fact Check: Was Queen Elizabeth’s Ambassador Actually Black? Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : mary-pat-hector-19-runs for-city-council-georgia Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : MARY J. BLIGE AND KENDU ARE DIVORCING! Black Entertainment 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Virgo the Virgin and Isis and mary AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : MARY & GODDESS ISIS: The pretender and the Contender #4 AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary & Tefnut Kiss the feet of Osiris & Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
frankster Black People : Too Black Too Strong.... "stage coach (black) mary" FIELDS Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: the mother , the sister, Wife of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary the Virgin: Bogus as Bogoas the eunuch AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary magdalene: Flower of Tower AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Starving mary Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
MS234 Black Entertainment : Method Man ft. Mary J Blige - You're all I need Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Mary Mary: ‘Christians can be saved and sexual’ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 28
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : John Coltrane - Cousin Mary Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - Everything Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : MARY HOUSE OF HYSSOP & MARY OF NT AACOOLDRE 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - I'm Goin' Down Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Wyclef Jean featuring Mary J. Blige - 911 ft. Mary J. Blige Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - It's A Wrap Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Ghana : Gil Noble - Like It Is: Interview Clarke, Smalls and Mary Hoover on their trip to Ghana Ghana 1
cherryblossom Black People : Mary J. Blige Apology for Burger King Commercial Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary Mary - Go Get It Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blidge feat. Lauryn Hill - All that i can say Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blidge - Your Child Live Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Mary and Prophet Jesus [AS] [in the Qur'an] Islam Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: Star of the Sea AACOOLDRE 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ghostface Killah feat. Mary J. Blige - All That I Got is You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black People : BLACK ATHENA: Dr. Clarke & Prof. Martin Bernal debate prof. Mary Leftkowitz and Prof. Guy Rogers. Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Protestant and catholic debate on Mary Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Feat. Meth - All I Need Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Take Me As I Am Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J Blige - Share My World Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Be Without You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Hail Mary - 2Pac - Makaveli Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Case ft. Mary J. Blige & Foxy Brown- Touch Me, Tease Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - your Child Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jaheim ft. Mary J. - Beauty & a Thug Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Musiq Soulchild - ifuleave feat. Mary J. Blige Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rick James - Mary Jane Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Method Man feat. Mary J. Blige - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Seven Days ft. George Benson Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Mary Jane Girls Black Entertainment 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary's Age when she gave birth AACOOLDRE 3
noor100 Black Ancestors : Mary McLeod Bethune Honoring Black Ancestors 0
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : MARY J. BLIGE Black Entertainment 3
Ankhur Black Women : Mary McLeod Bethune Black Women 1