How many ?

If my sons marry a white man I'll complain a lot....on the real though if my daughter marrys a white boy and he handles his business and treats her right and if they have babies he loves them babies and treats me and her mama right nah I won't complain ..what would I have to complain about ? cuz he's white....after he's doing everything else right ...nah no complaints none...now if he treats her bad and don't handle his business then we have problems I don't care what color his skin is...

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
If my sons marry a white man I'll complain a lot....on the real though if my daughter marrys a white boy and he handles his business and treats her right and if they have babies he loves them babies and treats me and her mama right nah I won't complain ..what would I have to complain about ? cuz he's white....after he's doing everything else right ...nah no complaints none...now if he treats her bad and don't handle his business then we have problems I don't care what color his skin is...

MississippiRed

OMG now what the heck...that is the craziest mess I have ever heard. I cant even say anymore. smh..boy oh boy

If you have a daughter and she marries a man that treats her well, treats you well, loves their kids and takes care of his business to provide for his family and he's white will you complain? If so I feel bad for you because you've let get you to a point where you think only Black folks are good folks and that ain't the case I know some Black folks I wouldn't let step a foot in my yard..can't judge folk by the color of their skin gotta let everyone prove themselves to be a good or bad person..personally I upon initial contact don't trust or like anyone regardless of race folks have to earn my trust and friendship..Now what would you complain about?

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
If you have a daughter and she marries a man that treats her well, treats you well, loves their kids and takes care of his business to provide for his family and he's white will you complain? If so I feel bad for you because you've let get you to a point where you think only Black folks are good folks and that ain't the case I know some Black folks I wouldn't let step a foot in my yard..can't judge folk by the color of their skin gotta let everyone prove themselves to be a good or bad person..personally I upon initial contact don't trust or like anyone regardless of race folks have to earn my trust and friendship..Now what would you complain about?

MississippiRed

You bring a white woman/man home..dont come back until you by yourself or divorce em. I dont do interracial.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back