How many ?

I hope to have a son, or two one day. I have two daughters now. If and when I have a son, I know I'm going to advise against him dating white women. I feel that too many of our black men today are coming up with poor excuses as to why they choose white women over blacks. A lot of these men are cheaters and abusers and wouldn't be good for any woman no matter what her race. If the white woman would've just listened to her racist mama and daddy she wouldn't be living in the projects, her eyes dotted, with biracial children with nappy heads becuase she doesn't know how to comb their hair while her man is out cheating with more white women or strangely enough, cheating with black women. Sorry-That's just a STEREOTYPE! In all seriousness, I believe we should teach their sons to love black women. The majority of biracial males choose white women as partners. This is logical because his mother is white. Well, his offspring with a white woman is likely to look more white than black. They may not look as if they come from a black family at all. If my son had a son by a white woman, and this grandson had a son by a white woman and so forth, my future family would look white and as America is today they may not want to admit to anyone who doesn't know that they have black ancestors. I think this is one way we're depleting our own race.

Nisa said:
You cant be pro black and accept black/white marriages..thats ridiculous..pick what you want to be ..and stick with your guns. THATS MY BIG FAT OPINION.

I hope you don't mean me when you say this, because I never claim the label "pro-black".

What is so rediculous about what I posted Nisa? I basically said that I'm not going to brainwash my kids according to my opinions on white people. What would you do? Beat it into a child's head that ALL white people are bad just because you don't particularly like them? I can tell a child all the injustices white people have done and be 100% truthful about it, but I can't tell a child that ALL white people are bad and that they all hate your guts. That would be "utterly rediculous". I stated my point and I didn't ride the fence on it. All you have to do is read what I wrote one more time since you obviously didn't the first time. I said "I" don't really want my child bringing home a white person, but I have no problem with interracial relationships when it comes to asians, hispanics or other races other than white. Now, if my child decided to bring a white person and present them as a boyfriend, girlfriend fiance' or whatever, I will keep my mouth shut as long as they are polite and respectful of me and my child. If they are bringing someone home, we've (my child and I) obviously already talked about the world and the people in it, so they are making up their own mind. I'm not going to forbid my child from dating a white person, and push them away from me to the point where they resent me in the future. Now, what so utterly rediculous again?

kente417mojo said:
I hope you don't mean me when you say this, because I never claim the label "pro-black".

What is so rediculous about what I posted Nisa? I basically said that I'm not going to brainwash my kids according to my opinions on white people. What would you do? Beat it into a child's head that ALL white people are bad just because you don't particularly like them? I can tell a child all the injustices white people have done and be 100% truthful about it, but I can't tell a child that ALL white people are bad and that they all hate your guts. That would be "utterly rediculous". I stated my point and I didn't ride the fence on it. All you have to do is read what I wrote one more time since you obviously didn't the first time. I said "I" don't really want my child bringing home a white person, but I have no problem with interracial relationships when it comes to asians, hispanics or other races other than white. Now, if my child decided to bring a white person and present them as a boyfriend, girlfriend fiance' or whatever, I will keep my mouth shut as long as they are polite and respectful of me and my child. If they are bringing someone home, we've (my child and I) obviously already talked about the world and the people in it, so they are making up their own mind. I'm not going to forbid my child from dating a white person, and push them away from me to the point where they resent me in the future. Now, what so utterly rediculous again?

Oh boy..everything you have said is utterly rediculous..next time whitey does something..dont complain about it either.. I know our ancestors..are rolling over in their graves.

Karmashines, we did have that talk in the other thread on the same subject. Black/Asian.In my opinion---no prob with that. Just got too much bad karma in the past and now that Black people had with with white people. As well as Asian. Specifically,I may be asking in a politically incorrect way-which ethnicity?
If Japanese, look what happened in Japan, once the West was in after seriously rebuffing the West for decades. China, look at the history when white folks was in-No dogs or Chinamen allowed in the cities in their own country. Plus the opium dens and tubercolosis outbreaks-similar to crack and AIDS now.The Boxer Rebellion. The Phillippines, many wars to colonize and subjagate AFTER the Spaniards. The so-called Southeast Asia-Vietnam-no need to elaborate. Laos, Thailand,Cambodia and most countries arounde Vietnam-their problems were piggybacked off the war.
The Koreas after throwing off centuries of Japanese-dominance the Korean conflict.Hope that I covered most.

Nisa said:
Oh boy..everything you have said is utterly rediculous..next time whitey does something..dont complain about it either.. I know our ancestors..are rolling over in their graves.

Wow, that was original. What's utterly rediculous is the fact that some people think that they're children are actually going to walk the same footsteps as you did. We can inform our children about white people and what they've done, but if your child has one ounce of brain power, they will form their own opinions about individual people through their experiences. It's stupid and self centered to think someone will actually take your words as gospel and live THEIR life according to what YOU believe. Like I said, I would not want my child to bring home a white person, but I am not in the business of trying to controlling adults. Why does it not surprise me that you had such a short, unoriginal response to my post.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back