Health and Wellness : How many plan to take a Covid-19 vaccine?

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
Pfizer Inc. certainly gladdened the hearts of some investors when the pharmaceutical maker announced that early data showed that a vaccine it is testing to prevent Covid-19 infections appears to be 90% effective.

The Dow added 834 points on Monday, Nov. 9, 2020.

I am just curious to see how many of Destee members plan to take a Covid-19 vaccine?

Would you advise your significant other to take it, your children, or grandchildren?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Pfizer Inc. certainly gladdened the hearts of some investors when the pharmaceutical maker announced that early data showed that a vaccine it is testing to prevent Covid-19 infections appears to be 90% effective.

The Dow added 834 points on Monday, Nov. 9, 2020.

I am just curious to see how many of Destee members plan to take a Covid-19 vaccine?

Would you advise your significant other to take it, your children, or grandchildren?
i will wait and see......

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.