Black People : How Many People Have You Run Away From Destee.com ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

How many people have you been mean, rude, hostile with and/or to, causing them to leave?

Do you know the number ... ?? ... Got a guess ... ?? ... :nails:

:heart:

Destee

::

ps ... aint nobody spoze to be mean to nobody ... so if this happened ... come back ... i got your back.

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    0...trolls don't count as people...lol

one love
    khasm

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

:lol: ... this aint no joke thread ... come'n up in here make'n folk laff ... give us the real number ... :lol: ... :love:

Destee

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    for real for reals...0
    my words are never the type to make someone leave...
    now if they get exposed and subsequently get banned then realistically
    i didn't make them leave...they were given das boot...lol

one love
    khasm

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

lol @ for real for reals ... :lol: ... :rofl:

so your "runaways" are the same ones that got banned anyway ... okay ... put them in my pile ... :wink:

i can't argue wit yo' number ... it's been so many years ... it's all a haze now ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Destee,

I am not for certain, but I am sure I have contributed to some leaving. I know at times my comments and responses have been self-righteous, antagonistic, aggressive, possibly condescending and harassing. It has never been my intent but we are people and as people we are prone to all of the ego-centric failings us humans inherently have. Also as humans, we perceive things differently. What may be objective to one person could possibly be highly subjective to another or what may be considered a teaching moment for some could be viewed as a missionary-style witch hunt bullying session for another.

Also, we must note that a lot of us, especially those who believe they have discovered or are discovering the "truth" to consciousness about Black people, their history and Blackness in general, feel that we have been lied to historically about who and what we are and due to an overwhelming pride or confidence upon discovery of the "truth about Black people" sometimes have the tendency to express and share that "truth" in a very expansive way. Ultimately, however, I think that as a people we need to learn to take our blinders off and really consider another's point of view or thought without outright dismissal or attempting to overpower another on some self-centeredness. The understanding must come that before anything else that we are Black people and if we consider ourselves one nation that has been historically and systemically oppressed by others then we need to accept the various flavors we come in without the ideology of essentially a right or wrong/condemnation.

For those who I have offended or who see my actions as duplicitous, I offer my sincere apologies. If we have heated debates, we must learn how to cool down, not take it to heart and still join our brothers and sisters in a oneness of family - the Black family. What family doesn't have that drunk uncle that you rarely see eye to eye with; however, at the end of the day, they are kinfolk and nothing changes that.

The bird is Black and Black is the bird. (Blackbirdism 101)

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Lol

I don't think you have enough bandwidth for my response.

Btw, the title og the thread could potentially be taken as a threat by the 'levites' and make them want to leave.

8. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Zero

9. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    No way! I've read many of your posts, and never got that feel. You've probably contributed to some people actually joining the site, not leaving. :lol: If your posts are aggressive and harassing then some other members' posts are down right slaughter.

Anyway, I don't have a number because I don't think I've made any leave since I've not been here very long.

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    ohhhhhhhh, we got some Levite's running around here and i feel like Testifying..hail glory!!

I, info. have NEVER knowingly caused anyone to leave, but if some members place themselves into voluntary D.P.C. program, hey you can't blame for that!

When i did my stint behind the wall i saw some of those members in the courtyard and we sat and had prayer together and broke bread. We reminisced on our past conflict's and asked that the lord forgive us all for our trangressions, unrighteous behavior and many tongue lashings.

Right then we heard a voice of one crying in the wilderness but like Paul on the road to damascus, it was distant and so bright we could barely make out the message or make out the vision, as we all speedily turned around to see where that noise was coming from. The voice spoke again and this time we could all like paul and his desciples we could finally see the messenger and hear the message clearly. Low and behold It was Destee in a correctional officers uniform standing in front of the prison yard lights, with a shotgun on her shoulders yelling:

"Bring your lying @sses back in here and get back in your cells cause you know as soon as i release you back into Destee population, ya'll gonna be right back at each others throats over the slightest little thang and imma have to babysit each one of you all over again. And bro. info i'm putting you back in the hole for the remainder of your time cause im gettin' the feelin you fitt'n to incite a riot and even if i'm wrong i still ain't lettin' you out cause you up to sumptin and i can feel it".