Black Relationships : How many brothas are into older women?

NileReflection said:
i guess i should get legal before i engage in this discussion. (17) but yo- your comment about the "not robbing cradles Or nursing homes" had me rollin'

Greetings NileReflection, and welcome to the boards. Good to have ya here. Hopefully, you are not being propositioned by "full grown women", but I don't think you need to be "legal" before offering your opinion about dating an older woman. Unless of course, you are not dating yet. For example, I don't think an 18 year old young lady would be too old for a 17-year old young man. 19 is pushing the envelope however, in my opinion. But I'm not the one in the Judge's seat.

To Nia.....

<<<<Some of the most immature men I know are 30-ish, therefore, my preference is late 30's to late 40's. The biggest dating problem I've had lately is finding someone who is on the same level mentally, as well as respectful of Afrikan Pride, Afrikan wombman, PanAfrikan Unity and the like. >>>>

Hmm, o.k, if a man met every standard requirment that you like BUT he was younger, would you be interested?

I am a very attractive woman of 47. And I can easily pass for 10 years or more younger.

I do not care for getting involved with younger men, especially those under 30.

So many times I've been approached by young "boys" and it was a big turn off, especially when they started talking about how they could satisfy me. To me, that approach is sickening, in other words, you don't know me from a can of paint, but are ready to talk about sex.

I'm interested in a Christian man who loves God first, that way he knows how to love me. And a man in his 20s and even early 30s is not for me. I'm not knocking other older women's choices, but this is not for me.

Pharaoh Jah,

My sentiments are in large part the same as those of those stated by vj57; I'm turned off by men of all ages who come at me with the "Hey, Sexy" approach. Recognize me as a human being, and not a piece of meat, is what I'm stressing. Men of ALL ages come incorrect with such a gutter approach, but especially the younger they are. It is beyond insulting, though they apparently expect a woman to be flattered. If a gentleman who is otherwise far too young for me evidences that he has class, maturity and a lot of good sense, is responsible, and carries all the other noble qualities I expect and reflect, I would be reasonably open-minded. However, I'm not about to date a gentleman that common sense and clear vision tell me is still a child compared to myself. Honestly, it would seem perverse to me for me to consider anyone under say 24, and that is REALLY pushing it. I'd be shocked if a gentleman that young even appealed to me romantically, no matter who he is.

Pharaoh Jah said:
<<<<Some of the most immature men I know are 30-ish, therefore, my preference is late 30's to late 40's. The biggest dating problem I've had lately is finding someone who is on the same level mentally, as well as respectful of Afrikan Pride, Afrikan wombman, PanAfrikan Unity and the like. >>>>

Hmm, o.k, if a man met every standard requirment that you like BUT he was younger, would you be interested?

Welcome...

Excellent points, vj57. Welcome to the Forum. Great to have you here.

Nia

vj57 said:
I am a very attractive woman of 47. And I can easily pass for 10 years or more younger.

I do not care for getting involved with younger men, especially those under 30.

So many times I've been approached by young "boys" and it was a big turn off, especially when they started talking about how they could satisfy me. To me, that approach is sickening, in other words, you don't know me from a can of paint, but are ready to talk about sex.

I'm interested in a Christian man who loves God first, that way he knows how to love me. And a man in his 20s and even early 30s is not for me. I'm not knocking other older women's choices, but this is not for me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back