Black Relationships : How many brothas are into older women?

Nia Maishani said:
I don't want or mean to offend ANYONE, but I don't rob cradles OR nursing homes.

Some of the most immature men I know are 30-ish, therefore, my preference is late 30's to late 40's. The biggest dating problem I've had lately is finding someone who is on the same level mentally, as well as respectful of Afrikan Pride, Afrikan wombman, PanAfrikan Unity and the like. Most brothas in the 30ish and under range are either so caught up in gangstaism (which is so transparent and meaningless, I cannot stand it) that they don't fit, or they're so caught up in corporate amerikkka and/or materialism that they don't fit, or they're so sympathetic to white amerikkka and everyone but our people, that they don't fit. Then, the older cats are generally perverts looking for a young woman they can fulfill their sexual fantasies with and/or ATTEMPT to mold/corrupt. They also cannot seem to relate to much of my musical interests. So I definitely don't want a man who is too much older. All that said, I'm flexible in EXTRAORDINARILY SPECIAL circumstances.

Huh!!!? So tell us Nia.... what type of age range of men are you into. From your post you seem to have a problem with men of all age ranges. Maybe your standards are unrealistic or you attract those energies who are just like yourself. Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

HerukhuMaat said:
So tell us Nia.... what type of age range of men are you into.

If you had read the post you quoted from me, you'd know the range is late 30s to late 40s.

HerukhuMaat said:
From your post you seem to have a problem with men of all age ranges.

From your post, you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension.

HerukhuMaat said:
Maybe your standards are unrealistic or you attract those energies who are just like yourself. Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

*sweetly* Maybe your ego took a personal blow from something I stated previously, but that would be your issue; do not try and make it mine--it won't work. If the standards I related above seem "unrealistic" to you, then uh-ruh...

SO??? :eek:hmy:

I attract all different types of energies, by the way. :laugh:Hopefully, we both know from common sense that they are not all "just like myself". Certainly dirty old men, immature gangsta wannabes and black Sambos are nothing like myself. Try again, with a less lame, less trite speculation.

Nia Maishani said:
If you had read the post you quoted from me, you'd know the range is late 30s to late 40s.

From your post, you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension.

*sweetly* Maybe your ego took a personal blow from something I stated previously, but that would be your issue; do not try and make it mine--it won't work. If the standards I related above seem "unrealistic" to you, then uh-ruh...

Nia,
I'm liking you already. Obviously the title of the post is How many brothas are into older women?
But I love you anyway sista ;)

HerukhuMaat said:
Nia,
I'm liking you already. Obviously the title of the post is How many brothas are into older women?
But I love you anyway sista ;)

Ooooooo kaaaaaaay...

Pharaoh Jah said:
Im 19, but I find myself more attractive to women who are older. They seem to know alot and make good conversation that I can't have with a woman who's around my age. We also have more in common then those around my age...How many brothas out there prefer older women?

Also, Sistas how many of yall would date a younger guy?

O.k.???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back