Black Men : How Many Black Men Die Daily in the USA?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

We've all heard the stories, how Black Men die daily / nightly (oftentimes at the hands of other Black Men in this country).

I'm wondering, is there a way to know how many die each day?

Is it possible to keep a running total ... this many died today, this many died yesterday, etc.?

Is there somewhere we can go and look at the names of the young and old Brothers, that are with us no more?

I think we should honor these Brothers, not let them simply fade away as if they never existed.

Anyone know ... how many Black Men die in the USA daily ... their names, etc.? Is it possible to gather such information?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Sorry you missed this post.
It was a vent post made out of anger at what was happening in my life at that moment and I had not intended it to stay up long.
If you read it, I hope it helped you to understand and either empathize or sympathize with a situation, and maybe learn from it.

Thanks for readin.

Crime statistics for the United States are published annually by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the Uniform Crime Reports which represents crimes reported to the police

About 10.7% of black males are killed daily in the US.

According to the FBI, 14,180 people were murdered in America. last year and 11,000 was males between age 21 to 29 and before that the adverage of nearly 2,000 young men are murdered on a daily basic, from the Gang task force cross the US and rapidly growing , while a full number is still under way.

Crime statistics for the United States are published annually by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the Uniform Crime Reports which represents crimes reported to the police

About 10.7% of black males are killed daily in the US.

According to the FBI, 14,180 people were murdered in America. last year and 11,000 was males between age 21 to 29 and before that the adverage of nearly 2,000 young men are murdered on a daily basic, from the Gang task force cross the US and rapidly growing , while a full number is still under way.
Some real discussion needs to be held here about the gang situation, what states it is still occuring in and how folks can help each of those states regadless of where we are.
The NOGE have pretty much squahshed inclinations of fratiricide in NYC, even the Godbody thing is played out

And some serious discussion about drugs in our communities, because crack dollars are buying those bullets

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back