Black People : How many African Americans able to give up all gov benefits right now?

Most African people around the world are politically independet of "white people". These same Africans are economically independent of "white people" but dependent upon western capitalism for economic aid and this operates through the World Bank, IMF and other institutions which are not strictly "white" but international releif agencies.

Most "white people" have no power over Black people because, on a global basis, they themselves are relatively poor and dependent on western capitalism as well. Poor whites have no power over affluent Blacks in independent African countires.

How can one be economically independent, while simultaneously being dependent upon western capitalism for economic aid?

Would you mind naming the countries, cities, towns, etc., that are politically independent of white rule? I'd like to research them.

I agree that not all white people have direct power over Black People, but they are all direct beneficiaries of those that do.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

How can one be economically independent, while simultaneously being dependent upon western capitalism for economic aid?

Would you mind naming the countries, cities, towns, etc., that are politically independent of white rule? I'd like to research them.

I agree that not all white people have direct power over Black People, but they are all direct beneficiaries of those that do.

Thanks a Bunch!

Destee

I did not say most Black people are economically independent of western capitalism, I said that most African people are POLITICALLY independent which means they are self-governing, for the most part, and the ceonomic dependency is a legacy of neo-colonialsim, but this does not make them dependent on "white people" in general but western economic aid.

As far as "white rule" is concerned there is no African country today that is under "white rule". The closest to that obviously is South Africa but the black and white communities are INTERDEPENDENT.

In fact, even within the united states there is a situation of interdependency. If non-white people stopped paying state and income taxes capitalism would collapse and white who depend on governemnt services would themselves bear the brunt of the economic collapse since they recieve the most servies.

In all respect, I will leave the research for you to conduct yoursef since you know the specific criteria in which you are framing your argument.

I have heard much of this before and dont fall into the Neely Fuller paradigm of "black victimization" or the black/white binary which does not take into account the factors of globalization, interdependency, transnationalism, etc.

Peace!

I did not say most Black people are economically independent of western capitalism, I said that most African people are POLITICALLY independent which means they are self-governing, for the most part, and the ceonomic dependency is a legacy of neo-colonialsim, but this does not make them dependent on "white people" in general but western economic aid.

Brother O ... i didn't say you said that.

I asked, based on your statement saying the same ...

Which you've not answered by the way.

As far as "white rule" is concerned there is no African country today that is under "white rule". The closest to that obviously is South Africa but the black and white communities are INTERDEPENDENT.

In fact, even within the united states there is a situation of interdependency. If non-white people stopped paying state and income taxes capitalism would collapse and white who depend on governemnt services would themselves bear the brunt of the economic collapse since they recieve the most servies.

Certainly there is some interdependency, I agree with that.

Racism in the world, in America, would not be what it is, if we did not do our part to support it. They depend on us for that.

I would like to know the countries, cities, towns, etc., that are politically independent of white rule, as you've suggested there are many Black People living this way.

I started this thread, Most Independent Black People on the Planet?, with a sincere desire to know of these Sisters and Brothers.

It seems you know of some of them ... would you mind sharing who they are, where they live, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Destee

In all respect, I will leave the research for you to conduct yoursef since you know the specific criteria in which you are framing your argument.

I have heard much of this before and dont fall into the Neely Fuller paradigm of "black victimization" or the black/white binary which does not take into account the factors of globalization, interdependency, transnationalism, etc.

Peace!

You're the one who said it. I was just asking you to present some evidence supporting your commentary.

If you can't or don't want to, that's fine.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back