Brother AACOOLDRE : How Luke helped me to remove my Cataracts?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
HOW LUKE HELPED REMOVE MY CATARACTS?

By Andre Austin

The NT Luke is an alleged Physical/Doctor of healing and writer of the Gospel of Luke & Acts

Luke in Greek is Loukas from which I believe is used as a pun for Look.

A clue is given to the partial purpose of the pun in the gospel of Luke intention of writing down his chronology. Luke states:

“Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word. It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first to write thee in order that thou mightiest know the certainty of those things” (Luke 1:2-4). Luke (Look) wants to replicate what the eyewitnesses said on paper. This focus on looking might just be a coincidence?

Luke name is also associated with healing because he is called a Doctor. In ancient Egyptian Literature seeing god is associated with healing. The Rx from our medicine is from the eye of Horus. The Egyptians also wrote against having a Hot or Cold heart. The 2nd century Christians writing in the name of Paul said the Laodiceans were doing good deeds and to Look for the future Judgment. Laodicea was famous and rich for producing medicine for eye care products.

The next time we here about Luke his name is mentioned in conjunction with the church in Laodicea (Colossians 4:14-16). The next time the word Luke and Laodicea is mentioned it appears in the third chapter of Revelations as the Lukewarm church of Laodicea as not being Hot or Cold. If we accept that Luke is a pun for Look then the blazing Stoic Historian Pliny the Elder will cause our eyes to bleed with joy when he wrote:

“Nature has provided the eye with many thin membranes and hard outside coverings as a protection against cold and heat she cleans the eyes with moisture....” (Natural History Book 11:147).

How do these two Bible quotes below relate to Pliny and the 3rd chapter of Revelations?

“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God” (Matthew 5:8) Pure from Hot & Cold.

“Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God”. (3 John verse 12)

All of these questions will be answered to explain how Lukewarm is based on an Egyptian goddess. Lukewarm is the Temperature of Justice. Any correct physical/spiritual vision from Hot or Cold first required the heart to be free from Hot & Cold.

Plutarch, in his essay Isis & Osiris p.83:

“Egypt, moreover, which has the blackest of soils, they call by the same name as the black portion of the eye, ‘Chemia (Ham), and compare it to a heart,; for it is warm and moist,… like the heart in a man’s left side”. The Stoic Zeno taught the breath of the soul is warm (Lives of Eminent Philosophers Volume 2 p.261 By Diogenes Laertius).

Note:

When talking about Luke in the book of Revelations it’s the attributes and pun connected to the name not the person.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back