Black Poetry : How Long?

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Sep 21, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Will we last before time calls the shots on the concrete footprints stack over each over, walkers to runners, some pause in motion thinking while music comforts the sol, om be the shine over the heads that's the nappiest, on is the switch made turning the engine forward, lights on inside every house, the power grid is so massive, reaching via wire to wire until wireless signals into a space where satellites transmission your sequels, how long?

Will this bass from a voice of a ghetto youngster peeling back ages, trading up the rags after my dishes sparkled clean wishes emerald gleams, coming straight off the triple beam weighing in heavier without being cut raw doing foe much, untouched flow automatic undecipherable messages minus the brain welcome to my astral plane altitude attitude all about sky high rising mean face tough and serious about being down fore mine, respecting my struggle like a billion blaq faces as One keeping love on the real and how long?

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ: Inkompletion vol. 2

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    I'm like an anthem created to pulled up waving on a pole, she sung about it tremendously felt reprogramming all as the crowd put they hands in the air, keep it moving forcing the chains off backs standing in the mentality of don't quit yelling hell yeah, fore the funk of it to our extreme all we got is our dreams, it's no way we can't miss loaded up click clap after clap after clap, energized to the fullest and you be knowing when can we do it as an empire blaq bound free without stress while the oppressors' economy fall asking us how long?

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ: Inkompletion vol. 2