Black Spirituality Religion : HOW LIFE TRAVELS THRU MUSIC AND WATER....

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    You are living, and you are here. The Time is now family. Not tomorrow, not next week...but now.

Its time for us to learn how to preserve our lives, its time for us to understand how we will survive the changing social and environmental climates on our planet.

Its time for us to learn to how to affect matter with our minds, and to overcome our inner fears. FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER.

What I am talking about sounds impossible. And if you truly believe it is impossible there is no need for you to share or participate on this thread. Save yourself the wasted time.

But for those of us who are already studying and know, please do share with the Destee Family.

HOW LIFE TRAVELS THRU MUSIC AND WATER....
    Mastering Your Psychic Abilities

You know the phone is about to ring, and it does. Why? How did you know?
    A friend comes to mind....and you run into them. Why? How did you know you would see this friend?

For far too long, our people have either misunderstood their psychic abilities, or have attributed these abilities to other forces outside of themselves.

It is the possession and understanding of this ability that may be in fact the greatest Liberator of African people.

I say this because, it is the "mis-use" of this ability that has forged our slavery.

If Knowledge is power, it is the lack of knowledge that makes us power-less. Isn't this true?

Psychic power is the ability to attain knowledge and information at will. It is also the ability to influence matter based upon that knowledge.

We all have psychic abilities, some of us are on higher levels than others. But some of us use our abilities so commonly that we hardly notice how extraordinary they are.

Any time we say "something told me" or "I had a feeling that" we are speaking about our psychic ability. This ability is not restricted from speaking and communicating to our Ancestors within the Spirit Realm. It is this ability in fact that gives us clarity for the Truth.

TEST YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITY

This test takes awhile for most people to get, but you will. The elements used here are very simple. It involves 2 people...yourself and a friend or loved one.

Write 2 words on a piece of paper. It is a good idea to write these words are big as possible, with any color marker or pen you like.

For example: 1. TOY 2. BEEF

Get a nice glass of drinking water. Give the glass to your friend or loved one and ask them to go away somewhere, a place you won't be able to see or hear them. They must speak only one of your two words into the water, as well they must concentrate on the "image" of the word while they do so.

This should be done for at least 5-10 minutes.

After they are finished, Your friend or loved one can now return to you and give you the glass. You must drink the water.

Now look back at the paper with the two words on it. It will become apparent what word they choose.

If you don't get it right, right away- you will. This is a perfect game for building up psychic activity in the brain. You will become amazed at how many times you will be able to 'see" the right word.

In time, you can start adding more words to the game, to see how well you do. You will also build a very good psychic link with this person.

2. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The next example of our psychic abilities deals with sound. I truly believe that "music" is any sequence of sounds. Which means that just "speaking" itself is music. There are patterns of speech. How we understand these patterns may also invoke our memory and psychic abilities.

What I am about to share here, is also a way for us to create a language that only we and a few members of our party can understand. This means that, this would be a "secret language."

I challenge the family to explore this concept. I've been amazed by it myself, I spoke the language for about 2 years with A Sistah who later began to report evolution of her own psychic abilities. Here is how it works.

The only thing "secret" about this language is that people who don't know what you are doing, will think you are crazy...or deaf. You are not speaking anything other than English, unless you want to...I'm sure this would work as well if you do speak another language.

The idea is to speak with your mouth closed, and to allow the your air of speech to pass thru the nostrils with as much intensity as you need for sounds to come out.

Say: "How are you doing?"
    your mouth is closed, you are pushing the words thru your nostrils. You will feel more vibration in the throat area...its almost the same as humming.
    In a sense, its like you are using your nose as a musical instrument.

This is another game to practice with a family member or loved one. You can take turns trying out words and phrases. You will quickly realize something...

In order to know what that person is saying, you have to understand their "pattern of speech" the music behind how we say things. Everyone has a different pattern of speech.

Also, the reason why this language increases psychic activity, is because our brains go far and beyond to decode what the other person is saying at times. Afterawhile a psychic link is created.

The more we speak this way, the more we become conscious of the "music" within our words. If you try this technique with different people, you will notice that everyone has their own "music" - like a finger print.

3. Qwamii

Qwamii Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Interesting indeed....

Keep the info coming.........:great:

Peace
    ~Qwamii~

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg MS:

I bow and salute all you said.

I printed this out to practice it. Thank you.

MS: It is the possession and understanding of this ability that may be in fact the greatest Liberator of African people.

I Know It Is.

How are we going to discuss plans for our Black Lives if we are not SEERS/Clarivoyant? If we collectively see the same vision for our black Lives, we can collectively strive towards our Destiny.

There are many Black SEERS who are Missing in Action. Many (mind-set) have been captured and they are now a Prison of War, seeing only the illusions/false realities.

Your thoughts on that please.

:qqb018:

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I must share more secrets with the family. I am also aware that I am sharing these secrets with the world wide web, so because of this I cannot be too detailed with this information.

I hope that those of you in family who understand your psychic abilities will use this technique to your advantage. Some of you will not get this technique at all, it will only confuse you.

For anyone willing to study some of the principles behind this technique, you may be able to find it under the headings of "automatic writing" and "channeling."

Confession: I am not always the writer of my own thoughts.

If you are willing to gaze into eyes of your own soul, then by all means- if you understand this technique a window into your very soul may open.

Automatic writing, as I practice it- is done in a meditative mode. Most automatic writers work with pen and paper, I've learned to work by typing on the pc as I do now. This might not be your choice, it takes a great deal of practice for this to be done.

You will need silence, no distracting noises, at least no very loud ones. For an added silence, I have giant studio headphones that I put on. I leave it unplugged and to the ground, not jacked into anything. In a sense, it feels like the headphones ARE in fact connected to something.

To write automatically, your mind must be clear- free from worries and your own life issues, at this point you are a recorder for the spirit world. Now, most Automatic writers simply open themselves up to "spirits" by asking outloud, either speaking directly to a spirit guide or a spirit in particular for an answer.

Such a technique is also used by channelers, to channel an Ancestor- your mind is also cleared, and you recite some form of prayer using this Ancestor's name to call them, or summon them into your mind.

I use water to harness my own psychic energy. I do this by using a bowl of water that I place near by while I am writing, to be creative I have a dark black bowl. I usually write out a question backwards on a strip of paper and I place it into the bowl. I haven't figured out the metaphysics behind the ink, I use blue or black usually, but red always seems to give off a strange affect.

There is something very dangerous about this technique, because it works and it is very powerful. The reason it works is because life travels thru music and water. I usually speak my question over the bowl, at least 5-10 times. I close my eyes, I sit and I listen...and the answer comes. Remember your pattern of speech is your music, from your OM to your AH.

There are some deeper things I can say about this, but I will not. Those of you who master this will quickly see the obvious.

6. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    meta may I have an e-mail address cuz I have some questions outside the context of this thread and board?

7. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg MetaSaience:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

MS writes: What I am about to share here, is also a way for us to create a language that only we and a few members of our party can understand. This means that, this would be a "secret language."

Just today I was reading National Geographic Magazine, and it stated that somewhere in Chine long ago, the Chinese women was being abused, manipulate and controlled by the Chinese males.

The Chinese women created their own language that was only understood by the women. They even placed language on Scrolls.

It took the Chinese men a long time to accept and respect the language which is rarely used today in China.

Water and Music:

I am loving water.

I Am known for taking a bath for at least 1-2 hours, and then shower for about a good 2 minutes after the bath. There was a period during my Divine Spiritual Journey, when I took a bath three times a day. I never planned these baths, I just ended up in them. While the water was running for me to get in the bath, Divine information was entering my mind. When I got into the bath water, the Divine information flowed even more through my mind. So I kept taking these many baths for years. I took a tape recorder in the bath because the writing pad I made notes on kept getting wet.

When I do meditation in the Hotub under the rays of the Sun, wow! I am not able to stop the Divine information from entering in my mind. While in the Sauna, the Divine Info continues. When in the pool, there is more.

I am truly, as some say blessed, to be able to walk out my door into the Pool, Hotub, and Sauna.

Certain music motivates me to write.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweat_lodge

The sweat lodge is a ceremonial sauna and an important ritual used by North American First Nations or Native American peoples. There are several styles of sweat lodges that include a domed or oblong hut similar to a wickiup, a teepee, or even a simple hole dug into the ground and covered with planks or tree trunks. Stones are heated in an exterior fire and then placed in a central pit in the ground. Often the stones are granite and they glow red in the dark lodge.

I enjoy Sweat Lodges.

Whatever it takes to Be One with Harmony, Order, and Balance, I am all for IT.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

8. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Nice thread.

9. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    I thoroughly enjoy (ed) the 'Draw your Own Conclusion' thread on automatic drawing, but being artistically challenged, I found that automatic writing is something that I might find easier to master. So I am bumping this up as an alternative to people in the same situation as I.

Alexandra

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Who left the gate to the archives open?