Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW JOSEPHUS MADE A MOCKERY OF ISIS & HER TEMPLE: With New Details

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 18, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    HOW JOSEPHUS MADE A MOCKERY OF ISIS & HER TEMPLE: With New Details

By Andre Austin

Josephus wrote a Christmas sex tale about two women Paulina and Fulvia having sex with Decius Mundus pretending to be the Egyptian God Anubis. Paulina and Fulvia both have husbands named Saturninus which is a pun on Saturnalia, a Christmas festival. Then I also knew in Egyptian mythology that Anubis is associated with Saturn. I’ve written other essays on this matter and I have new details which I focus on here.

The place of the crime: Temple of Isis in Rome

When: During reign of Emperor Tiberius of 14AD-37AD

Source: The Antiquities of the Jews Book 18 chapter 3 by Josephus

Josephus was born in 37AD and died around 95AD and cites no source for his information and most likely made it up.

We have to see Paulina & Fulvia as composites of Isis & her sister Nephthys.

Josephus simply just reverses the story of Isis and Osiris. Osiris had sex with Nephthys thinking she was Isis giving birth to Anubis then later with Isis a birth of Horus by the holy-spirit (see Plutarch’s Isis & Osiris).

The Saturnalia festival people switch roles and have sex exactly what Decius Mundus do pretending he’s Anubis.

New Details

In the mythology of Isis she makes a statement to her virginity that:

“My garment no one has lifted up”. Josephus makes a mockery of this by having one of the two women tear her own garments off in discuss after finding out she had sex with a man and not god.

Isis has a thousands names and she is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus is associated with the native inhabitants of Paphos where Isis was called Paphian-Venus worshiped in the sea foam wave-washed shrine of Paphos (see The Golden *** by Apuleius book 11). I strongly speculate that female body parts are puns off of Venus-Paphos. I’m thinking of a pap-smear (going through the opening of the uterus). Then we have Vulva, the gateway to the uterus. Vulva is very similar to the name of Fulvia. Josephus loved playing word game puzzles in his literature.

Jesus is the God of love and would certainly be associated with Venus. Jesus is associated with “The androgynous character at Rev 1:13-15 being clothed in a garment down to the foot, and girt about his Paps (female breasts) see The Christ conspiracy By Acharya S p.77 ,250). As a fact the words Isis and Jesus come from the same root of salvation.

But the fun doesn’t stop there when the story is recycled as the same as Mary (Isis/Fulvia) and her cousin Elizabeth as the (barren Nephthys/Paulina).

Then there is a final round when after Paul (Paulina) is castrated (made barren) plays the reverse role of a Hermes (Greek for Anubis) see Acts 14:12-15 & Philippians 3:2).

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Notes:

Anubis is known like John the Baptist the opener of doors, gateway and is a water god. With Decius Mundus playing the role of Anubis for sex with Fulvia (Paphos-Venus)= pap-smear (going through the opening of the uterus). Then we have Vulva/Fulvia, the gateway to the uterus.

Recall the “Celestial Venus who in the first moment of creation mingled the opposing sexes in the waves of the foam washed shrine of Paphos. This Pap would have been called the Sap or effusion of water.

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Osiris goes to bed with Nephthys thinking she is Isis giving birth to Anubis (the dog Jackal) in Plutarch’s story. While in bed with Nephthys a Mellilot-garland falls from Osiris head. It’s told in conjunction with Nephthys formerly being barren but the condition changes to fertile like Elizabeth. The Mellilot was switched for the Mistletoe, if put above head supposed to kiss that person. Pliny the elder claims the mistletoe was thought to help barren animals