Black Spirituality Religion : HOW IT FEELS TO LIVE IN THE SPIRIT

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
Although we have discussion after discussion and disagreement after disagreement with regard to how it feels to live in the spirit, and it seems that we never can discribe exactly what that is I will never stop trying to reveal that to you.

In the simpilist terms, It feels like an orgasm. Why? Simple. An orgasm is a sensation that you don't know really what it is, but once you have had one you can't deny it. It's an experience that one has to feel for themselves to fully understand it's effects.

Living in the spirit is comprable to an orgasm. All around you all you can see it light. You feel about 10 feet taller than you actually are.

When I'm living in the spirit I can look directly in the sunlight and it doesn't hurt my eyes. It feel like the mania of bi-polar......

And once you experience it, you'll chase nothing but the natural high of living in the spiritual, being free.

Although I have a long way to go, for me, living in the spirit is my new "crack".

And I'm trying to be a spirituality pusher....

One Love

Hmmmm... this "orgasm crack" sounds profitable, lets find the source and make sure we have control over who has access to it. We can then form an empire and rule over others with our controlled version of it, and tell them our imitated version is the best and the original is poison... MU HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!

Hmmmm... this "orgasm crack" sounds profitable, lets find the source and make sure we have control over who has access to it. We can then form an empire and rule over others with our controlled version of it, and tell them our imitated version is the best and the original is poison... MU HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!

.... classic.....

until one day we woke up, and realized who we are, because they already knew their filthy intent could never make them feel the real thing...

and u know what they say..

AIN'T NUTTIN LIKE THE REAL THANG BABY!

That sounded more like a history lesson than a future diabolical plan.

The bad side of the cycle of life.

Although we have discussion after discussion and disagreement after disagreement with regard to how it feels to live in the spirit, and it seems that we never can discribe exactly what that is I will never stop trying to reveal that to you.

In the simpilist terms, It feels like an orgasm. Why? Simple. An orgasm is a sensation that you don't know really what it is, but once you have had one you can't deny it. It's an experience that one has to feel for themselves to fully understand it's effects.

Living in the spirit is comprable to an orgasm. All around you all you can see it light. You feel about 10 feet taller than you actually are.

When I'm living in the spirit I can look directly in the sunlight and it doesn't hurt my eyes. It feel like the mania of bi-polar......

And once you experience it, you'll chase nothing but the natural high of living in the spiritual, being free.

Although I have a long way to go, for me, living in the spirit is my new "crack".

And I'm trying to be a spirituality pusher....

One Love

Can't say that's what living in the spirit has been for me; an orgasm is such a carnal influence and feeling, it falls short of what living in the Spirit truly is.

It's a feeling greater than even love, and receiving love from someone you hold dearest on this earth. :luv:

And I couldn't say it feels like the mania of bi-polar either. ;) It's just a feeling so deep and spiritual, it's almost too wonderful to find words to describe.

Anybody can have an orgasm, but not any can experience the powers of the Spirit. That's for the truly faithful to the Father on High and the Son who was sacrificed for our sins. Bi-polar mania doesn't come close, as the Spirit if for those who truly seek His redemption, and believe in His resurrection, knowing the same will be for themselves.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back