Black People : HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A STROKE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by soulosophy, Jul 21, 2008.

1. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    (This is well worth watching but please be patient as buffering may be a lil slow)

Though I understand the dynamics of energy flow within the universe - within self, and even though the speaker does not delve into the realm of psychic phenomena per se, for me this women presented her amazing truth into the realm of Divine consciousness from another perspective and the power to heal and transform oneself. Personally, I would watch it over as it serves as a reminder for me of the beautiful, unlimited and powerful potential that lies within each of us.

“Who are we? We are the life force power of the universe”. Our ancient ancestors already knew this but we have lost the knowledge and the cognitive ability to tap into the Universal Divine Consciousness due to being dumbed down as every aspect of our Being is under attack, infected with toxic chemicals and pollutants in our water, food, air, as well as being bombarded with negative energy frequencies that block our spiritual energy channels from tuning into higher Divine frequencies, etc.

When it is said that human beings are the microcosm or a copy of the vast universe, it is something that I see mirrored more and more. In Chinese philosophy the characteristics of the Tao that keep the flow of energies in the universe in order is that of Yin (Feminine – Infinite) and Yang (Masculine – Absolute). The right brain hemisphere is associated with the Yin aspect of duality while the left hemisphere is associated with the Yang. So it is a beautiful thing when the woman in the video (Jill Bolte Taylor) says so passionately, “the more we spend time choosing to run the deep inner circuitry of our right hemisphere, the more Peace we will project into the world and the more Peaceful our planet will be…”

When I see all the injustices taking place around our world, am I merely witnessing a manifested external reflection of the hearts and minds of the dominating factor of mass consciousness? i.e. if there were more Love in our hearts, would there not be more Love in our world?

Peace,
    Love
    Light…
    :hearts4:

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    um

waiting for the day

[​IMG]

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    i am not really at a place where i want to be lectured by a white person.....