Black Spirituality Religion : How is Islam a black religion?

ManicRaider

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2011
I keep seeing things about Islam and NOI here but Arabs doesn't consider themselves black so why the heck do black people think that it's a black religion? Before anyone decides to respond with malice, yes I admit that I am not very knowledgeable of the religion but I'm knowledgeable enough to do a bit of research and I still haven't seen why people think that it's great for blacks or is a black religion.

Islam is not a ''black religion'', the NOI make this claim despite the fact that their founder was a white Arab, I don't understand how that works... but if you go to Africa proclaiming Islam is a ''black religion'', you will be laughed at...plus it is considered ''Haraam'' to put a face or color to the prophet...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

How is Islam a black religion? ... http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59221

I keep seeing things about Islam and NOI here but Arabs doesn't consider themselves black so why the heck do black people think that it's a black religion? Before anyone decides to respond with malice, yes I admit that I am not very knowledgeable of the religion but I'm knowledgeable enough to do a bit of research and I still haven't seen why people think that it's great for blacks or is a black religion.

ManicRaider,

You have asked the right question, and this is not a response of malice. Now take the time to review this research, below or above, for the answer, and make up your own mind about the facts:

The true arabs
this thread has 364 replies and has been viewed 12931 times

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59221

This link is being recommended because of the historical value it holds in connecting the dots, so to speak. So, please pay close attention because there is a dichotomy which explains the current confusion, relating to Islam.

I can only offer this information, I can't make you review or read
it...Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back