Black People : How Important is Our Coming Together Peacefully & Respectfully?

How Important is Our Coming Together Peacefully & Respectfully ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Important

I can see how integrationists and separatists can work together. It's sad that they can't see it.

Everyone has a niche. If we would find our niche, we could see that the agenda of different groups actually can be used to achieve the common goal of all groups.

So, Destee, you are correct in asking how important is peace and respect in us coming together as a group. We should be peaceful and respectful towards each other REGARDLESS of where each of us stand on the issue. I think what kills the spirit of unity is the name calling that goes on, talking down to each other on the sly, and outright disrespect. Let's stop the "trash talking" and start working together in our own respective niches for the betterment of OUR people.

That's my two cents and I'm sticking to it, darnit. :D

Riada said:
I think that ALL people in the world are dependent on each other which means we are “interdependent.” None of us can isolate and survive. All of the major groups in the world: Blacks, whites, and Asians are all dependent on each other. Also, I don’t understand why there has to be only ONE way of thinking among Blacks. I can disagree with others and still work with them for our common interests.

What if our "common interests" as black people is not being dependent and interdependent on whites and asians? The "dependance" and "interdependance" of black people is why we are always the poorest and most disadvantaged in the world!

For those that agree with Farrkhan & the Million Man March, this is the best example in modern-day times of blacks (in this case black men) coming together for a cause not related to 'integretation.' That movement was able to get Christians, Muslims, 'integretionists', Nationalists, etc. to come together for the common good. And during it's heyday it made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back