Black Relationships : How important is "good sex" in a relationship?

Bark like a dog......interesting. :luv: Hey, ok, I agree, it's much better to have a connection with someone emotionally and spiritually and all that good stuff. But, what if you love someone with all your heart, but they lack when it comes to sexual performance. Like, it's over before it gets started or laying on her back is the only position she ever wants to try. Or maybe your girlfriend, husband or wife just isn't as freaky as you are. Would the frustration set in? Would it become an issue. Everyone has their own way of doing things....including sex. It's not all about the "In and Out" action, but what if for instance.....you want it rough once in a while and your partner refuses to ablige? Would that be an issue? It's cool to have the "Slow and sexy" love-making session but what if your partner was close-minded to other things. I'm not talking leather masks and swings and ball-gags and things like that, but just variety? Or like I said, what if it's just over before it gets started.....constantly. Would you get frustrated?

Yes you want leather mask :jumping:

you can come out now KENTE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .........

What do you mean with Sexual perfomance ......""you wanne put a hat on willy"' ...

or you want to bake eggs on her breast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

nooooooooooooo just kidding i willcome back to respond seriusly...
in a few minuts ok..

LibertyLady said:
Yes you want leather mask :jumping:

you can come out now KENTE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .........

What do you mean with Sexual perfomance ......""you wanne put a hat on willy"' ...

or you want to bake eggs on her breast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

nooooooooooooo just kidding i willcome back to respond seriusly...
in a few minuts ok..

Liberty, you got some imagination. Leather mask with the zipper on the mouth. :luv: That would be a nice breakfast though.
:shades: Play cops and robbers. Nightstick already provided. :laugh:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back