Black Relationships : How important is "good sex" in a relationship?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by kente417mojo, Jul 7, 2004.

1. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Ladies and gentlemen. How important is it to find someone that can "get down" in bed? Is it important at all? Would you ever marry or date someone that wasn't good in bed? Would you cut someone off if you slept with them and found out that they couldn't even get close to keeping up with you in the sack? How could you work on this problem? There are many women that say they've never had an orgasm after years and years of marriage.....could you ever be one of those ladies. Guys too. Would you date or marry a woman that was a total bore in bed. Laying there like a dead fish? Refusing to do any work. Yes women....you can be bad in bed too. It is possible even though we may not say anything. :laugh:

Also, we all know that in marriages and long-term relationships sometimes the sex, love-making, bumping and grinding......suddenly grinds to a halt. One of the parties may lose interest in sex and the other one suffers from this. What would you do in this situation. Is one supposed to just get overly acquainted with their hand? What would you do or recommend in this situation? Have you ever been this person that has suddenly lost the urge and why? Would you leave or cheat on a person if they didn't change or make the effort to fix this? Is one obligated to stick it out....for better or for worse?

http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/sexstarve

2. jazzymoonchild

jazzymoonchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

administrative
    Ratings:
    +9
    hahahahahaha......I was laughing when I first read this post, but honestly, speaking ONLY for me and not for all women, I cannot handle a brother who is awful in bed. If he is ok, I can work with him. But straight up no skills whatsoever, I better be in love with everything else about him! But if a man can't kiss me right, its hard for me to get turned on. Its not always about what's going on below the waist. :devil:

3. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Hey Jazzy, thanks for the reply. I thought there would never be one. Maybe they already had this topic in the past. Yeah, I hear you on that kissing thing. I knew a girl that was terrible at kissing. She would shove her whole tongue down my throat and I felt like I was going to pass out from lack of air. :help: That's true though, because below the waist isn't all to it. If you can't do the little things also, then it get's old really fast. Kissing is one of the most important parts to me also. You have to know how to kiss....period.

4. Lucky

Lucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    My girl and I never have problems in the sack. Orgasms for her or me are never hard to come by. In my opinion I think it has to do with the couple and how well you both known each other’s bodies! :book:

5. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Good love .....Or good Sex there is a differents in that....

Lucky thank you
    you said it..good...

If you know eachother good.....( spirritual and physical)

than it can get from bad to normal from normal to good from good to heavy from heavy to tha bomb from tha bomb to TO MUCH.....!

but the most inportent thing is....

Tha soulmatch...

the energie ""love""

if that is not there....

you can try and work out for years but you will never reseave what you realy want..

Inportent ......DONt have only fleshy intercourse with someone it will get bored in time..thats why most of them people then go to stores and stuff to by new plastic stuff to increase it up (did you know that it is written in the bibel ....heavy huh... it is realy there and you think how else could we ...we have only a body of flesh .......yes but we have a soul to ....if we make love with it together...Its tha Ultimate ...Some people make love spirritualy ....Can you believe that there are casses that they come by just touching a hand or just looking at eachother .....woowie)

talking is inpotent you know....

tell her him what you like...

or love...

(whisper it in her ear)

(as long as you dont say BArk like a dog lol)

and you know it would be even greater if you commicate ..

without talking..

you know tell her with youre heart what you like...

by looking or moving ...

you know sending it trough thoughts.....

(you know they say this happens when you are realy close)

Good luck...

and put some marvin on :shades:

auw!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

or some.......

now dont let me mention that name..

it might get me in trouble....

or a :yawn:

Lovelibertylady:heart:

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    First it's hard to base the relationship on sexuality, but when love cross in bed
    and the mate not as good still my love remain, but if she as good my heart instill
    deeper in her .

7. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Bark like a dog......interesting. :luv: Hey, ok, I agree, it's much better to have a connection with someone emotionally and spiritually and all that good stuff. But, what if you love someone with all your heart, but they lack when it comes to sexual performance. Like, it's over before it gets started or laying on her back is the only position she ever wants to try. Or maybe your girlfriend, husband or wife just isn't as freaky as you are. Would the frustration set in? Would it become an issue. Everyone has their own way of doing things....including sex. It's not all about the "In and Out" action, but what if for instance.....you want it rough once in a while and your partner refuses to ablige? Would that be an issue? It's cool to have the "Slow and sexy" love-making session but what if your partner was close-minded to other things. I'm not talking leather masks and swings and ball-gags and things like that, but just variety? Or like I said, what if it's just over before it gets started.....constantly. Would you get frustrated?

8. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Yes you want leather mask :jumping:

you can come out now KENTE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .........

What do you mean with Sexual perfomance ......""you wanne put a hat on willy"' ...

or you want to bake eggs on her breast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

nooooooooooooo just kidding i willcome back to respond seriusly...
    in a few minuts ok..

9. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    you mean you want variety

LIke :devil: :luv: :devil: :luv: :devil: :luv: :devil: :luv:

right?

10. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Liberty, you got some imagination. Leather mask with the zipper on the mouth. :luv: That would be a nice breakfast though.
    :shades: Play cops and robbers. Nightstick already provided. :laugh: