How Important is Diet in Well Being?

Diet my dear brothers and sisters is at least 75% of your reality. No one is going to "spiritually develop" off of a diet consisting of meat. No one is going to manifest health and healing or the raising of higher consciousness off of a diet consisting of meat. No one is going to activate their peneal gland off of a diet consisting of meat. No one is going to speak or think in "divine mind or with divine mind" with a diet consisting of meat. Now why is that? 1. Biologically man is not a meat eater. 2. The law of the universe is that "everything reproduces after its own kind". Therefore a "living being or body requires living food to nourish or sustain it." 3. All meat is dead....so how can a living temple function off of dead life as opposed to living life??! 4. All meat has its own "cell consciousness" and when we eat meat we create a sort of marriage with the dead meat. In other words, what ever the character or essence of the cow or pig or any other meat it is that we consume, that essence becomes part of our own so that we begin exhibiting thought patterns and energies that are in reality a part of the meat that we consume.....More on this later !

Peace!!!

This is based on what? Some ridiculous pseudoscience? :spin: My largely protein based diet edifies my body and makes me feel good mentally and emotionally. My diet doesn't have a thing to do with my spirituality. My occult path takes care of that!

CHAOS

WHAT DEFINES SPIRITUALITY? EATING VEGAN IS NOT ONE OF THEM. IF YOU NEED TO TO DO THAT , GO RIGHT AHEAD BUT THIS IF U EAT MEAT THEN U CANT CONNECT IS BUNK BECAUSE I CAN GO TOE TO TOE WITH ANYBODY MEATEATER OR NOT. AND THIS DIVINE MIND IS ALSO BUNK ALSO BECAUSE I CAN LOOK AT IT THAT THE MEATEATERS GOT MORE POWER THAN THE VEGANS.

CHAOS

WHAT DEFINES SPIRITUALITY? EATING VEGAN IS NOT ONE OF THEM. IF YOU NEED TO TO DO THAT , GO RIGHT AHEAD BUT THIS IF U EAT MEAT THEN U CANT CONNECT IS BUNK BECAUSE I CAN GO TOE TO TOE WITH ANYBODY MEATEATER OR NOT. AND THIS DIVINE MIND IS ALSO BUNK ALSO BECAUSE I CAN LOOK AT IT THAT THE MEATEATERS GOT MORE POWER THAN THE VEGANS.

So you're telling me that "universal law" is incorrect? Are you telling me that you can consume "dead food" and then expect your "living body" to utilize it? Is this what you're saying? Are you equally saying that an apple tree can produce peaches? Like I stated: "Everything reproduces after its own kind". The living cells, minerals, enzymes on down to the living atoms in your body require "living food, living minerals, living enzymes and living vitamins to affect, regenerate and nourish you. Life reproduces life, death reproduces death, apple trees reproduce apples...so how you think you're going to deny common sense and universal law in favor of "what you think instead of what is known" is beyond me.

If you wanna be deep you best be right first! All this emotionalism because you want to be right in your own mind don't make you right. If you want to be right then be right and be it based off of facts. Opinion is opinion, everyone has one. Facts are facts and everybody don't have those. Now when you really ready to talk we can talk...but right now everything you have mentioned in any thread you wrote since you been here is a road I done walked over 30 years ago. In fact, a reading of the following is an excellent example of where WE ARE AS A PEOPLE!!

I have been in my many studies, trying to assess what the greatest evil is among our people. I have studied us internally and externally...consciously and subconsciously...historically and culturally....scientifically and spiritually, and I have finally reached a pretty sound conclusion concerning what it is.

In as much as i have taken all things into consideration in coming to this conclusion, I am sad to have to report that the greatest evil among our people is "INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE".

This sounds like a contradiction, but it isn't. "It is our ability to defend, justify and rationalize our own ignorance or state of not knowing". We have become masters of this from an intellectual perspective, and as such, it keeps us immobilized and stagnant in our existence collectively and personally.

Anytime we can justify or make where we are at and how we are, and what we may or may not be doing sound logical, rational and have the intellect to defend that position and justify that position to others and ourselves..."we have no reason to grow, to change, to open our eyes and see, or our ears to hear so that we can change."

There can be no greater evil among our people than this; for if we don't know, we can defend, rationalize and justify our not knowing. If we're not doing, we can defend, justify and rationalize our not doing. If we are or are not a certain way, we can defend, justify and rationalize our position on that. This takes INTELLECT TO DO...AND SINCE WE DON'T KNOW, I HAVE COINED IT AS "INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE"...a very deadly and supreme evil among our people to not grow, to not change, to not hear, to not see, to not do...but to simply be as we are with the intellectual ability to defend, rationalize and justify our position.

Yes, this is truely the GREATEST EVIL AMONG OUR PEOPLE TODAY...AN EVIL THAT MAY VERY WELL FIND OUR EXISTENCE TO BE ONE OF NON-EXISTENCE BECAUSE OF IT.

Is there a cure or remedy for this? No there isn't. There is no known way to combat or fight this evil. For no matter what one may present, reveal, say or produce as proof of a truthful reality, the ability and power of intellectual ignorance is such that a person is able to RATIONALIZE, DEFEND AND JUSTIFY THEIR POSITION NO MATTER WHAT. THEREFORE MAKING THIS THE GREATEST EVIL OF ALL...AND AN EVIL THAT WE HAVE MASTERED LIKE A FINE ART.

Peace God!

CHAOS

The Principle of Polarity (DUALITY)

“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature,but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”–The Kybalion.

Diet my dear brothers and sisters is at least 75% of your reality. No one is going to "spiritually develop" off of a diet consisting of meat. No one is going to manifest health and healing or the raising of higher consciousness off of a diet consisting of meat. No one is going to activate their peneal gland off of a diet consisting of meat. No one is going to speak or think in "divine mind or with divine mind" with a diet consisting of meat. Now why is that? 1. Biologically man is not a meat eater. 2. The law of the universe is that "everything reproduces after its own kind". Therefore a "living being or body requires living food to nourish or sustain it." 3. All meat is dead....so how can a living temple function off of dead life as opposed to living life??! 4. All meat has its own "cell consciousness" and when we eat meat we create a sort of marriage with the dead meat. In other words, what ever the character or essence of the cow or pig or any other meat it is that we consume, that essence becomes part of our own so that we begin exhibiting thought patterns and energies that are in reality a part of the meat that we consume.....More on this later !

Peace!!!

Totally agree with this statement!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back